Do you like it ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

sfalfc37

Reaction score
Hi Mates. I will post my FM Story in this thread this is different from the other one. Hope you like it. Below is some info there will be an EXAMPLE how will updates be. I will start with Liverpool FC.

I used this leagues:-

England - Coca Cola League 2
France - National
Germany - 2. Bundesliga
Spain - Liga Adelante
Holland - Eerst
Italy - Serie A

Example Of Updates

December

Transfers

In

Suarez

Out

Torres

Matches

H Vs Man Utd - 5-1. A great display from the reds. The main highlight is Kuyt's Hat-trick

Events

Uefa Champions League Draw -

Liverpool
Juventus
Bordeaux
Unirea

This was an example not real.

Please Comment even negative but please tell me why to improve and answer the poll too Thanks for following.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

It all began when..............

liverpool-for-sale.jpg

It all began when Hicks and Gillette decided to sell Liverpool FC following death treats. In 16th June 2009 all the happiness of the Liverpool FC supporters had stopped because the FA decided to hold a meeting to discuss weather they should go in administration or not. The verdict has been announced 2 days later and the verdict was that club won't go into administration but if they won't reduce debt they could miss the UEFA Champions League. Hicks decided to offer all the club player beginning from Torres and Ending with N'Gog.

daefc47a66b5685e

The Spirit Of Shankly (A fan group) decided to protest against the club and decided to organise a rally at St. George plateau where Shankly said his last words. It was the 23 June the day of the rally and Rafa Benitez decided to attend it wasn't enough to stop Hicks and Gillette from offering the players but It was enough to convince the board to see any alternatives. And they decided with the owners to stop offering the players and start to reduce the wages in the same meeting they met Rafa Benitez to talk about his behaviour(He went to protest against the owners). Rafa rejected to excuse for his behaviour and decided to leave the club by mutual consent.

1d214b09a5735d12

When he left he donated around 250m to the Spirit Of Shankly and 20m to the 21st Hillsborough Ceremony. The protests completed as the board decided to appoint a completely unknown Maltese manager as an interim. His name was Tulio and he is a Liverpool FC Fan. He signed the contract in 1st July 2009. When asked to say his view the spokeperson said that the board upsetted the fans one more time. He Completed his move in 7th July in his 1st Press Conference he released a statement.

" I knew your view wouldn't be good but I will change your view even although I am an interim I want to try to bring success to Anfield. Always keep it in your mind I can't promise you success but I can promise you that I will do my best to bring Success".

spaceball.gif

Last edited:
A quality opening post ! I'd be interested to see where this goes, so you've caught my attention :p

much better than your last attempt, needs work though, try changing font and use headings to break up the essay :D keep going

@Thinkboi - Thanks mate hope you like the next updates
@Raikan007 - I will change them right now.

Major problem i have is getting people to follow my thread, i have two followers in 3 days. probably because it's on Australia and there's hardly any Australians on this site.

Pre-Season

Pre-Season

Transfers

Tulio was very active in declaring interest in players but was not active to lure them. Only the signing of Alberto Paloschi could be completed next month for 32.5m (16.25 to Milan and 16.25 to Parma) and this signing will see Fabio Aurelio, Voronin, Degen, Martin and Gulacsi go to make room for him.

92d71910a471bf8c

Matches

Not a bad pre-season in terms of matches but no a great. They started good but ended with a lost.

H Vs Liverpool Reserves 8-0 - They were simply gr-eight goals from Gerrard, own-goal from hansen and a goal from Riera gave them a 3-0 lead in Half-Time. Then Benayoun scored the 4th one as Torres scored the 2nd one in the half. Kuyt scored the 6th one and looked that the last goal but the assistant manager showed that he is in impressive form with a brace.
A Vs Raith 5-0 - A great five-star team performance from Liverpool. It was Steven Gerrard who started the goal bonanza than Riera completed it. In just 5 minutes he scored a brace. N'Gog got his name on the clean-sheet too with a wonder-goal.
A Vs KAA. Gent 2-0 - Another hammering performance from Liverpool as they won thanks too goals of Kuyt and Torres who ended the speculation that he is injured.
A Vs Kilmarnock 5-0 - Another five-star triumph from Liverpool. Torres opened the game in 25 minute than Kuyt scored the second one after 3 minutes. Kuyt scored his second goal in the 35th Minute which made it 3-0. In the Second half Babel scored in the 80th Minute and Kuyt scored from a controversial penalty in the 82nd Minute.
A Vs Ipswich 5-5 - Another five-goal game but this time the two clubs scored 5 goals. Lucas scored in the 18th minute a goal that no keeper would save it. After Carragher was sent-off. Colin healy scored a brace for Ipswich 3 minutes after Carragher was sent-off. Israel captain equalised for Liverpool in the 48th minute, Torres scored in the 56 minute to make them 3-2 but it didn't last too much as only 1 minute after Walters made the draw. It seemed the game would end 3-3 but Babel scored for Liverpool than Kuyt ended the goalscoring........for Liverpool. In the last 5 minutes Priskin scored a brace that ended the game in a 5-5.
A Vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-3 - Another goal galoring match which Michael Tudgay scored 5 goals (Not Ironically). In the first 10 minutes Sheffield were winning for 3-0 thanks to a hat-trick from Tudgay. Just 2 minutes after the second half began impressivly Tudgay scored again but this time for Liverpool. 14 minutes before the end Torres scored a great goal from outside the box. In the last 1 minute Tudgay made another Own-goal to make them 3-3.
A Vs Leryont Orient 3-5 - Not a great display from Liverpool, the fans will surely hope that they will play much much much better Vs Tottenham next week. Sean Thornton opened the score with a real poacher in the 30minute 1 minute after Argentina Captain equalised for Liverpool. As In the last 3 minutes of the half both sides scored to end the half 2-2 (N'Gog 43, Thornton 46). Thornton went on to complete the hat-trick in the 48th minute. Strike Ryan Jarvis made them 4-2 in the 62nd Minute, 10 minutes Riera pulled one back for Liverpool but it was for nothing as Ryan Jarvis scored again to end the game 5-3.

spaceball.gif

Last edited:
there is way to much red its an eye sore...most people wont even begin to try to read it, use either big wors in red and never write an essay in a bright color....think about structure and color schemes

August

Transfers

This time Tulio spent his time on making offers not to declaring interest. He signed Eden Hazard for 16.5m and Batuhan Karadeniz for Season-Loan (3m). He sold Ryan Babel to Inter for 19m, Martin to Hearts for 180k. Degen and Voronin both moved to Italy, Degen to Palermo for 5m and Voronin to Fiorentina for 4.9m. Fabio Aurelio joined free-spending Sunderland for a suprise fee of 8m.

Matches

Good beginnig in the season they lost 1 from 4 and won 3 from 4. They stand 1st and for now it seems he is completing his promises.

H Vs Tottenham 3-0 - A deserved win for Liverpool, It was Kuyt who opened the score. Dossena and Benayoun Completed the score.
A Vs Stoke 1-4 - A surprise lost for Liverpool. Ricardo Fuller scored in the 12th Minute which was canceled by Gerrard In the 42nd Minute. Skrtel was given a red card for a fouling the last man and a penalty was given Lawrence kept his composure to score it. In the 88th Minute Fuller doubled the the lead with a well-timed shot. In the 92nd Minute James Beattie scored the 4th one for Stoke.
A Vs Burnley 5-1 - A 5-star performance from the reds, Steven Fletcher scored the first goal of the game in 25th minute, the goal which gave Burnley the lead. Kuyt scored a penalty in the 43th minute and the half ended with 1-1. The Liverpool Players started attacking and won another penalty and has been taken from Riera and he scored. In the 49th minute Kuyt scored his 2nd goal as N'Gog scored the 4th. In the dying minutes of the game another penalty for Liverpool was given and Kuyt scored it.
H Vs Bolton 2-0 - Liverpool won the game to make the 2 in a row. It was Gerrard who opened the score in the 33rd Minute. Kuyt completed the score in the 66th minute.

Last edited: