From Vauxhall to Luton to Southapton to Liverpool

Jmister0

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first thread i have done and I have played fm since 2005. I have had around 6 careers on my fm cv. My first was back in 2005 with Fulham were I got them into the Champions League within 2 years. My favourite game has to be fm08 where I managed Vauxhall Motors and got them into the Premier League within six seasons. I left due to financial troubles to go to Bolton. With several years at Bolton, I won 3 Prem titles, 2 Champions Leagues, 2 FA cups. Moving onto fm10, my second team, Luton Town, in two saves I got the Hatters to the Premier League two times and once won a League Cup. Now, onto the latest story, fm11. I started at Southampton, (no real reason), and won back-to-back promotion to the Prem, but left to join my beloved Liverpool, (H).

This is were I tell you about my latest story. I have just started my carerr at Anfield after replacing the sacked Kenny Dalglish, and I am two games in to the season, 7th with 4pts. I have also spent more than ANY OTHER team in Europe in the summer window, £76m. I would recommend Mario Goetze to anyone as he is actually a bargain at £11m, and for some reason £35m flop Andy Carroll is a 20-goal hitman for me. Watch this space as i'll keep you updated.

fm 11 mate and toni kroos is even better but costs £25m