GetKosiorekt

Reaction score
NO COACHING BADGES, NO EXPERIENCE, NO NOTHING. WHAT HOPE HAVE I GOT?

View attachment 65764

As you can see the the manager isn't great by any means. At least I hate David Moyes, so that's a start :p

PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM

View attachment 65763 View attachment 65762

For now I have loaded only the top 5 european nations with all tiers, which actually gives us 18 divisions, which isn't too bad. It might be tough getting a job with my lack of reputation and coaching badges though. Anyway I'll see you once I get a job, so see you for now. :)

THE FIRST JOB

View attachment 65761

View attachment 65760 View attachment 65759

Bognor Regis Town Football Club is an English Football club based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex. The club is an FA Chartered Standard Community club affiliated to the Sussex County Football Association. They currently compete in the National League South, the sixth tier of English football, as of the 2017-18 season.
View attachment 65758

So my managerial career starts at tiny Bognor Regis, the club isn't the worst of places to be in to be honest.

View attachment 65754 View attachment 65752

We have quite a good little side for a club which was in the 7th tier last season. The only issue with this squad is the lack of wing-backs, which I like to use, but with 1,2k wage left over, surely we can close this gap.

View attachment 65751

The board isn't going to make life easy for me though. Mid-table finish might be bit tough, especially after just coming up from a lower division. Plus even if things go wrong, I can't apply for other jobs, as I promised them to be here long term, just to get this job. Dear me XD​

AUGUST 2017

View attachment 65750

An ok month, could have been a lot better though. We were the better side in most of these games, but our defense and finishing is just so, so ****, it's just stupid.

View attachment 65749

Such an undeserved point for Bath. We were battering them throught the whole 90 minutes, were creating chance after chance, but our strikers couldn't finish anything and these bastards scored the goal to make it level, after a mistake from our 5 man defense. **** off.

View attachment 65748

We did however beat Poole away from home. This wasn't a fair result either, a draw would have been much more fair, but **** I'm not complaining! If we only could finish like that in every game...

View attachment 65746

We also recorded an easy away win against one of the better teams in the division :D Welling weren't much of a threat in this game, they couldn't make use of their possesion and their only shots were outside of the box. We just wrecked them on the counter, no contest.

View attachment 65747

Whitehawk were the first team to beat us this season. We went 2-0 up and were in control of the game and it all looked like we were gonna get the 3 points. That didn't happen :( They looked better in the second half, and grabbed the winner in injury time. The pain is just too much.

View attachment 65745

This game is the definition of getting FM'D. 2 own goals and 2 mistakes from our defenders cost us the game, they didn't do anything other than that. We were creating chance, after chance, after chance, but the ball wouldn't go in.

View attachment 65744

We finally got a win against the bottom side in the league. They looked good in this game, much better than Weston-super-mare, we're lucky to get the 3 points here, if I'm being honest.

View attachment 65743

Another game where we dominated and drew through a late goal. In other news the sky is blue.

View attachment 65742

We're in 11th, which isn't bad, but we deserved better from this month. Still the league is tight as **** and if we can get a few wins in a row we should be able to get into the play-offs.
View attachment 65737

View attachment 65736 View attachment 65735 View attachment 65734 View attachment 65733 View attachment 65732 View attachment 65731

Now moving onto the transfers. As you can see we signed a lot of players, just to give us depth. But there are some good players in here like Makaka (great name :D ). Overall I'm happy with this transfer window and we should be good until January.

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER 2017

View attachment 65613

A superb month saw us win all but one game. We finally found a way how to beat the opposition's keeper :D

View attachment 65612

This was a lucky win if I'm being honest, we went defensive coming into this game and just hit them on the break twice, had their finishing been better we would have had no chance.

View attachment 65611

Solid performance here. Aside from the missed penalty they hadn't done much in this game and we get the win we deserved

View attachment 65610

A tough game against Wealdstone saw us drop points for the only time in this month. Still not a bad result considering we were on the verge of losing.

View attachment 65609

A good win in a tight game, the hosts desrved a bit more, but who cares, a win is a win lol

View attachment 65608

The highest victory this season so far :D That was to be expected to be honest, lower league side Slimbridge stood no chance as smashed them.

View attachment 65607

Our final league game of the month came against what is thought to be the weakest side in the division: Gloucester. They didn't look like the worst side to me, but they started to play well when they went 3-0 down and by then it was too late for them.

View attachment 65606

We ended off the month against Whitby in an FA cup tie. Should have won by a lot more, but a win is a win.

View attachment 65605

With our great form we are up to 2nd place, only 3 points behind the league leaders :D Who would have thought this was possible before the season?!

View attachment 65604 View attachment 65603

In other news we got the first junior coaching and youth recriutment upgrades :D Hopefully we get a star come through :D

Last edited: