Frustrated - in need of suggestions for my tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragnot

Reaction score
Still struggling with my Arsenal team. Despite being third in the league - im just not satisfied.

I use the Goal Galore tactic from this site. but im willing to try out a whole new approach.
I brought in Neymar to my team, and feels like im not getting te most out of him. I play him as Inside Forward, cutting inside etc.

Really frustrated, because i love the game.

What i really wanted was a tactic that could play in small triangles, working the ball up the pitch, and let Neymar come deep from the Striker position to recieve the ball, and then let him do his magic.

Help me, pretty please.

Please read this post.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining-section-please-read-before-posting.html

As an answer though, just use a standard 442 or 451 and play control and home and counter away. Use the shouts as you see fit and try to play around with the rest of the game.

Never mind the flow of the match or the results as such. This is a beta and it has huge flaws. Its not meant to be enjoyable and produce logic results but instead, its here for us users to help SI make the game better by reporting bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.