kristiansp5

Reaction score
Try passion4fm's barcelona possession tactic or any of Mr Langvatn's. Or make one yourself.

With that squad you shud be doing much better so its gotta be the tactics!

Try passion4fm's barcelona possession tactic or any of Mr Langvatn's. Or make one yourself.

With that squad you shud be doing much better so its gotta be the tactics!

This..

I would suggest not playing too attacking and too many forward runs from advanced positions taken too early in the attacks. As most opponenets will sit deep and play cautious against you, you risk to get your team too dragged out with the front 4 being isolated.

If wanting to make a tactic yourself, why not try a Wide Diamond, playing a more Balanced approach

Ok I worked on the tactics MYSELF and have come up with a unstoppable tactic(will post later) Beat Barcelona 2-0 in UCL, Schalke 4-1 and other big teams with big margins.

I am having a problem though, I have played Leandro Damiao as poacher for 9 matches straight and he still hasn't scored a single goal. This is my first season having him and I was expecting way better, any tips? Playing a 4-3-1-2

I think the game picks one player in attack each time and lets him be the main scorer. So in a sense you shouldnt be worried.

Have you tried talking to him telling him to get better? Usually that works for me ...

I think the game picks one player in attack each time and lets him be the main scorer. So in a sense you shouldnt be worried.

Have you tried talking to him telling him to get better? Usually that works for me ...

Yes I have, I play him alongside Neymar and he is doing wonders for me. All Leandro has got is 4 assists.

Yes I have, I play him alongside Neymar and he is doing wonders for me. All Leandro has got is 4 assists.

The highlighted prove my point about the game picking one attacker each time and letting him be the scorer.

The highlighted prove my point about the game picking one attacker each time and letting him be the scorer.

Any way I can make them both score? I spent 60m on Damiao and 70m on Neymar, had to sell a lot of players like Lewandowski.

Well, if you are doing well as a team and Neymar's goals are propelling you towards trophies dont worry too much. Persevere. Keep playing him. There's no attacker who's better on game. Chances are next season he'll be the one flying.

Alternatively you could try playing a few matches with only Damiao (or Damiao plus somebody else) ... Usually works for me.