Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew1702

Reaction score
atm i am gateshead im in league two it is my seconed season in the league but it has been a very frustrating.
i started my first season very well in the bsq winning the league on goal difference there was no real individuals but we worked well as a team i signed a lot of reunion players who were very effective. normally on my gateshead saves i get really bored on my seconed season because i normally dont get promoted and then do very poor in my seconed season. but this time it changed

all going well so far

then in my first season in league 2 i came forth just missing an automatic promtion spot getting beat 4-3 on agregate against barnet the team played well and still no great individuals and a great striking pair but one problem one was on loan and the other was 35 years old.

still going well

then the next season it started great i was top after 5 games unbeeten but then injuries came and so did many losses so team morale went down and down i had two poor strikers in akenfenwa and jo koffour who was ever great or the worst stiker in the world i am now 15th after about 20 games and it just keeps getting more and more frustrating

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:25 PM ----------

january has come around and i have made three new signings

branston,downes and guidetti

Status
Not open for further replies.