"Frustration" Threads

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Can their not be something done to try and prevent all these threads where people just vent their frustrations about the game without actually asking for any help or advise? Maybe stricter warning whenever one of these threads are made not in the correct stickied thread? :)

P.S. And yes, I do realise in a way this is in itself a frustration thread, but I am actually asking something :p

I think most people who do it don't know there is a sticky for it.
And this isn't China people can say what ever they want.

Can their not be something done to try and prevent all these threads where people just vent their frustrations about the game without actually asking for any help or advise? Maybe stricter warning whenever one of these threads are made not in the correct stickied thread?P.S. And yes, I do realise in a way this is in itself a frustration thread, but I am actually asking something .

Its not much to do about it really. Its in the human nature that when being frustrated, you dont go search where to post. ONe is simply to frustrated for it and infracting people for this will only rasie the frustation and anger of these members.

I think most people who do it don't know there is a sticky for it.
And this isn't China people can say whatever they want.

I think most of them do and no its not China, but it’s not a democracy either as Rules ( that all members agree upon when register) are set by the owners and admins, not by the members through their votes.

Last edited:
Its not much to do about it really. Its in the human nature that when being frustrated, you dont go search where to post. ONe is simply to frustrated for it and infracting people for this will only rasie the frustation and anger of these members.

I think most of them do and no its not China, but it’s not a democracy either as Rules ( that all members agree upon when register) are set by the owners and admins, not by the members through their votes.
Yes, it is human nature, but there is a difference between controlling that frustration/anger and annoying other people by posting needless threads.