Fulham 0-1 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Matthew Etherington hits a fine late winner as Stoke leapfrog Fulham and move into the top half of the table.

More...

Nice one Stoke, didn't see that coming.

Great result.

But I mean, Zamora wasn't even on the bench, let alone the starting 11.. Resting for Hamburg, even though i'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to rest players on purpose in the EPL.

FANTASTIC result... i was watching this game over BBC updates...

because not many of you will care at all...

but Birmingham City want to finish 9th not 10th... pointless, maybe.

If we finish 9th its our highest placed finish in 41 years, and forgetting that bit, we would have beat Gold and Sullivan's best at the club at the first attempt, which is sweeter than any other aspect of it!

Stokes in tonight means themselves and Blackburn can go level with us on points with tough trips to Old Trafford and Villa Park, if they win.

Otherwise we have secured it, with a tough trip ourselves to The Reebok...

sorry to go off topic a bit, im just very pleased :D

great win for stoke, but we all know the real thoughts in Fulhams heads are not on the league anymore!

Good luck to Fulham, the majority of England will be behind you!

Don't like Stoke for some reason tbh but they have had a great season, fair play to them.

Great result.

But I mean, Zamora wasn't even on the bench, let alone the starting 11.. Resting for Hamburg, even though i'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to rest players on purpose in the EPL.

He's injured.

Great result.

Like Frankie said, he was injured, and couldn't play.

Didn't realize there was more than the City-Sp*rs game on tonight, but this is good news for all Arsenal fans. But then again Arsenal have slipped up recently.

Well in Stoke, despite the hate you have from me.

Well played stoke, i really hope they dont win on sunday now.

Come on Wigan.

Scott... you really think Stoke will go to Old Trafford and be ambitious enough to have a shot

i can tell you what the game will be like, right now!

when they rarely get the ball they will use etherington and lawrence to try and win throw ins or corners to try and Rory Delap your *** XD

but im sure you will bang a few goals in on sunday

If chelsea can do it you can!

Delpa throws rarely works at OT as the pitch is not narrow and coz of slope. He doesnt get much area to run in and throw.

Even more of a reason then ;) ^^

We need you to beat them anyway for 'US' lads ;)

Dont wana be 9th on goal difference, would like a clear gap :)

so if you could United... do us a favour and win a game that you need to win anyway to keep the hope XD

beat their points tally of 45 from last season. great effort from stoke.

Quick quiz...

When Tony Pulis said they are the second team in history to beat their first year total in the prem?

who is the first?

Quick quiz...

When Tony Pulis said they are the second team in history to beat their first year total in the prem?

who is the first?

I'm guessing Birmingham City? :P

Second guess would be United.

:) well done Andy :P

of course its the mighty Birmingham City XD

First season 13th = 48 points
Second season 10th = 50 points

;)

Back