Fulham 0-1 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K
******* hate Stoke
******* hate Pulis
******* hate Etherington scores every ****** time

Another **** game, the likes of Blackburn, Wolves and Stoke don't come and play football, they come and kick you out of the game. Shawcross will never play for England, he would give away too many fouls in International football, our team had there minds on the final and we Dempsey and Gera upfront couldn't deal with the physicality of Huth and Shawcross. I know many people criticise Wenger for saying that his teams aren't given enough protection but when you play teams like this, he's right. Stoke just kick you across the park.

Ruined our chances of finishing 10th as well :'(

Did Fulham actually field a strong side?

I agree Fulham fans ^

Stoke away from home, come to stop you any way they can.. Blackburn and Wolves did exactly the same at St Andrews this season, both coming unstuck ;)

Thats why im glad at least we have a go at teams, i hate the sit behind the ball S***! unless your fighting for a point at like old trafford, stamford bridge etc... when you have no other option really!

But chin up lads, you cant win them all... you have had an amazing season...
bring the cup home ;)

Sorry for bringing up an old thread...

do not be confused people, this game is not playing today.

i have just seen Tony Pulis do an interview on SkySports, and in relation to what i said about with the only other team to beat their first season in the Premier League tally.
He said Blackburn Rovers!!!

He got his facts wrong XD maybe Blackburn did it also, but we definitely did :)

not that many people are gonna care, just thought id share that Tony Pulis is full of **** :P

Sorry for bringing up an old thread...

do not be confused people, this game is not playing today.

i have just seen Tony Pulis do an interview on SkySports, and in relation to what i said about with the only other team to beat their first season in the Premier League tally.
He said Blackburn Rovers!!!

He got his facts wrong XD maybe Blackburn did it also, but we definitely did :)

not that many people are gonna care, just thought id share that Tony Pulis is full of **** :P

i did hear an interview with him the other day and he said 2 teams have done this already so possibly blackburn did aswell.

Back