Smiggerste

Reaction score
hey,

just started a new game with fulham and have been given a 10mill budget, could do with a little help with who to buy and sell, prefereably buy a new goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and striker added to the team, freebies aswell would help, i really dont like schwarser and think he is past his prime and is rubbish, would love someone to play well with hangeland who is so good, a constant goalscorer upfront and a good holding midfielder. Any help would be great :D

Santa Cruz for 3million
Anthony Annan for 3 million
Rafael Toloi for 2 million - superb CB

GK - Enyeama
CB - Nelson Rivas, Oguchi Onyewu
Holding CM - Annan
ST - Vaclav Kadlec, Levan Mchelidze

You should sell 2 of your right wingers as 4 is too many.
Striker: Try and get Macheda on loan
Keeper: Vincent Enyeama
Defender: Adil Rami
Midfielder: Enzo Maresca

you could try sign Ochoa in goal, i signed him on my everton season for about 2.1mil and is quite abit better than tim howard for me. Could splah about 6-7mil on someone like shawcross or gary cahill if you want a solid CB

This is what i did...

Sell Kamara-4mil, Sell Bjorn helge risse- 8mil
buy sissoko (toulouse) -11mil (becomes best midfielder in the world)
buy kadlec-4mil(3rd season, 45goals in 34 matches)
buy Yaroslav Rakitskiyi-4.3mil (one of the best young left-backs out there.. use him as free-kick taker he scores 10 a season in free kicks)
... i actuallly put my expectations as winner so i got more money but if you need more sell David Elm-he goes to stuttgart for about 5.5mil

Sell Kamara-4mil, Sell Bjorn helge risse- 8mil
buy sissoko (toulouse) -11mil (becomes best midfielder in the world)
buy kadlec-4mil(3rd season, 45goals in 34 matches)
buy Yaroslav Rakitskiyi-4.3mil (one of the best young left-backs out there.. use him as free-kick taker he scores 10 a season in free kicks)
... i actuallly put my expectations as winner so i got more money but if you need more sell David Elm-he goes to stuttgart for about 5.5mil

How did you get £8M for Riise and £5.5M for Elm ?
I wouldn't put my expectations as winner cos even though you get more money , your unlikely to win the league and most probably get the sack

You should try getting some good young players as Fulham have quite an old team don't they?

Keep Schwarzer !! D: The man saves a ridiculous amount of one-on-ones. Lukaku for striker as well.

get leigh griffiths. he may seem like hes only good for the champ or lower prem but he scores pretty much every game for me in the prem played as poacher. leaonel galeano as a young cb. just stretch ur budget by bidding over 48 months. i got a budget of 18 mill and spent 52 mill :) it might seem like a risk but if you get into europe within a couple of seasons its definately worth it.

also a good striker is nolan roux. got european golden boot for me but hes a bit more expensive

get leigh griffiths. he may seem like hes only good for the champ or lower prem but he scores pretty much every game for me in the prem played as poacher. leaonel galeano as a young cb. just stretch ur budget by bidding over 48 months. i got a budget of 18 mill and spent 52 mill :) it might seem like a risk but if you get into europe within a couple of seasons its definately worth it.

also a good striker is nolan roux. got european golden boot for me but hes a bit more expensive

That would be the worst thing to do!
You put your long term finances at massive risk , you'll end up in debt

That would be the worst thing to do!
You put your long term finances at massive risk , you'll end up in debt

but at the very start is when you need money the most and if you spend less over the next couple of years and establish yourself as a good european club finance is rarely a problem.

yer even i was surprised by risse but aston villa had money an they needed a right-mid, im currently top so i dont think that theyre are gonna sack me yet