Fulham 1st season Jan. transfer window

mwhitehorn07

Reaction score
So im in first place, patrick roberts is absolutely tearing the league up, and im certainly going to win promotion to the PL.

Ive got some extra cash after not spending much to start and selling a few players, around 15 million pounds. Anyone have any suggestions for players to buy who will be able to grow with the team and play in the PL next season?

Need defensive cover at CB and LB and a starting winger. Problem is that the PL level players still wont come to me, so im not finding suitable players at the moment.

Not sure if he will be interested but could try Declan John (LB) from Cardiff on loan. Manuele Macera from Livorno is a possible CB for the future and which would likely be interested in joining you. On my save after the first season I signed Gary Mackey-Steven (AML) and Alen Stevanovic (AMR) on frees which semed decent for my newly promoted Serie A team.

ended up going with just Balanta, too big of a talent to skip, ill let adil chihi play a little more on the wings.

Also, I play roberts in the middle or on the right of a 4-2-3-1. Scores tons of goals on the right, not as many as my AP-S

I have recommended this guy in several threads and still will. I signed him for free in jan with Leeds, so he joined me in summer. I got promoted also so he was very good for me in the second season. He is crazy good for free. Can play CM and DCM. Try to get him. He can hold midfield very good.

View attachment 720211

this guy was unbelievable last year, aint tried him so far but may have to soon

Check it out Niklas Stark, DM/MC from Nurnberg. He has huge PA and can grow properly with the rest of Fulham wonderkids.