JDB

Reaction score
At the start of the second season, finished 5th last season!The board have given me 25 million, need to strengthen up my team, probably a quality striker needed as Ruiz was my top scorer with 16 (as a winger!) however, all of my strikers were injured at least once!Here is my current team

Schwarzer
Verbauwhede
Stockdale
Vrsaljko
Gyrgera
Baird
Hughes
Hangeland
Senderos
Briggs
JA Riise

Dempsey
Ruiz
Bressan
Kim Jung-Woo
Altintop (on loan but view to permanent for 3m)
Duff
BH Riise
Kasami
Rosicky (on loan but view to permanent for 1.7m)
Sidwell
Davies

Johnson
Zamora
Dembele
Sa
had welbeck on loan last season

I also brought in some young players:
Vlachodimos
Veseli
Kabasele
Wilmes
Muhammed Mert
Glen Duffy (regen)
Keith Jones (regen)
Conrad LAw (regen)
Is there anyone i should buy or sell?cheers :D

Last edited:
Christian Benitez is a must for Striker. I got him for 8million in second season. Pay in installments to keep a bit of cash

Benitez was just brought by Everton and Sanogo is available for loan but i scouted him and hed currently be my 7th best striker. Anyone else who you can think of?

Benitez was just brought by Everton and Sanogo is available for loan but i scouted him and hed currently be my 7th best striker. Anyone else who you can think of?

I can give you a few names, what type of role / what are you looking for from your striker?

probably a poacher who can get 25 goals or more a season, with a bit of pace and not ancient. ill probably play him up top with dembele, sometimes zamora in a 442 formation.

i just brought josip ilicic for a creative midfielder as a replacement for Murphy and Philipp Wollscheid, a fairly young centre back
Now got 16mil to spend.

alavro ramos poacher 525k. lucas andersen 1.2mil amr or mc. lorenzo cristetig from inter 1.2 mil. danny da costa DRC. Creative midfielder erm formica from blackburn class! guido pizarro. borys taschy. clement chantome. eyal golasa. tolga cigerci all cheap