Fulham admit interest in Bellamy

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
Yeah, but would be interesting to see how good they are as a team, the weak link imo is Kompany, so they could do with a Centre Back, also a back-up right back up.

But I don't know about De Jong, they can't leave him out, especially after he's been in the World Cup final.

Maybe, Yaya would slot into the back four and De Jong would partner Milner?

They don't even need Milner, they're just abusing the power they have, which is all well and good for City, but maybe players like Milner, De Jong, Kompany, Balotelli don't want to sit on the bench.

If I were to move to City, I'd think about it, alot.

IMO
Mate, Kompany is by far our best defender, and was probably the most consistent performer over the last 2 seasons.

Quite a player Bellamy is and will definetly be something of a coup for Fulham,the only problem that has slowed down his career is his off-field bust-ups with players and managers,I'm sure that if he did not have any of that he would have become much better than he is today,his performances for Man City last season have been really good and I dont understand why Mancini is leaving out proven players like him for players such as Robinho and Silva who may not adjust to the Premiere League in time,I am not saying that he should drop Robinho and Silva for Bellamy,All Im saying is that he should keep faith in Bellamy and play him on a rotational basis as I have said already he is quite a player if you can manage him right,I wish him all the best if he does go to Fulham and I'm sure he will do well there

I used to love him at Liverpool in 06/07

------------Reina--------------------
Finnan---Hypia--Carrgher-Risse

Gerrard--Sissoko-Alonso-JUDAS

Bellamy---Kuyt

is a really decent player and would be a good signing for any side other than chelsea and man utd.

Villa would have him, as a striker with Aggy, the pace would frightening and on the break we'd be unstoppable.

Good player. His attitude seems to have changed for the better. Not perfect, but not his old self.

Would be a good piece of business. Did Sparky sign him at City too?

Good player. His attitude seems to have changed for the better. Not perfect, but not his old self.

Would be a good piece of business. Did Sparky sign him at City too?

yer and i belive he did at blackburn too.

Back