RossMackay1

Reaction score
Hello,

I Am managing Fulham and i have a budget of 5m but i want more as i have a couple of good signings i am looking at.

They Dont Let Me Increase it in the Boardroom requests and on the budget aloocation it is right at the top.

Any ideas on getting more Money WITHOUT CHEATING

Sell some of your reserves, if you have not already done that. Or even cut some of the staff that you do not use. This makes more space in your wage/transfer budget, and makes the board happier. A happier board can mean more money.

Just cut players you don't think you will use or are past their best.

Just try and work with the restrictions of the board, you can still do well with Fulham with 5 million.

Buy on 48 monthly installments but if you really want to sell the easiest ones to sell are Stephen Kelly, Gera and Dempsey. If you can get Verkhovstov you might want to consider selling Brede Hangeland as Man City will offer 13-15 mil usually

Sell all your reserves.
Buy in installments.
Arrange high-reputation friendlies ?

try selling your highest earners. AJ is on around 40k if i remember, thats too much for a bench player, anyone on over 20k must be a first team player otherwise get rid. then you can move the wage budget slide for more moneyz

DO NOT SELL STEPHEN KELLY, you'll find he is actually a brilliant premiership right back. Sell Gera, Dempsey (shame, so much better irl than on FM), Elm, Schwarzer (Stockdale is quality), dikagcoi, e johnson, Kamara, Helge Riise... if you're being ambitious, it's easier to decide on players to keep than ones to sell.