Status
Not open for further replies.

The FM Guru

Reaction score
fulham_badge.jpg

Urlier today Sky Sports News confirmed the sacking of Roy Hodgson.
Chairman Mohamed Al-Fayed said:

"Roy has done a superb job and i thank him for that on behalf of the club, but i feel the club has to move on and with Roy i felt it wasen't happening "

Fortunately Bryan Swanson (Sky Sports News Reporter), caught Roy leaving Craven Cottage.
_44645808_roy512.jpg

Roy said: "I am shocked, speechless & gutted. I thought i was doing a good job but obviously i wasen't. I wish the club the best of luck in the future."

Sky sports news reported managed to meet Al-Fayed later on in the day heres what he had to say;

Bryan Swanson : "Mohamed are you feeling the pressure?"
Al-Fayed : I am not feeling the pressure, but i understand the fans concerns, not to worry things will change.
Bryan Swanson : "What will change?"

Al-Fayed refused to comment.

bryan-swanson-1065.jpg

2 hours later unknown rookie manager Jake Turner was appointed new manager of Fulham.

Fulham fans were then found protesting outside Craven Cottage with banners and signs chanting:

" We Want Hodgson Back "
" Sack the board "
" All bounce if you hate Fayed "

fulham_97921b.jpg

After all the controversy outside the ground,
Turner said:

" I know the fans will be sad to see Roy leave, but i have faith in my own ability & i believe i have enough to take the club to big things "

Bryan : After the fulham fans were protesting urlier on today do you feel the pressure building on you?

Turner replied simply by saying: " Not in the slightest "

Turner, only been in charge for a couple of hours has been linked with a move for Dinamo Kiev striker Artem Milevskyi.

610x.jpg

Milevskyi said :

" It would be stupid to reject a move from a club like Fulham "

(Will Update Regularly)

Expectations ;
Top Half Finish

Pre Season-
Fulham 2-0 Fulham Reserves, Torquay 0-4 Fulham, Fulham 1-0 Lille, Fulham 7-1 Le Mans, Fulham 0-1 Genoa.

Uefa Cup 3rd Qual- Ujpest 1-3 Fulham, Fulham 3-0 Ujpest.

Last edited:
As Sam said, nice layout. Maybe a few screenshots?

Very nicely done mate.

Unfortunately and in my (unbiased :p) opinion, a few Fulham players are underrated so be sure to cash in on them. Zamora for example is dreadful on the game and you can get a cool 5M or more for him.

Yeah hes gone, will give a screenshot of transfers in and out.
Deano you couldnt suggest a CM for backup please im lost?

Fernando Gago, if you are using 10.2 he is transfer listed

depends on the budget mate and what type of cm? defensive, attacking, all rounder?

just a few screenshots as requested :)

Last edited:
i guess we probably lack an all rounder.

Last edited:
Good Luck Lad... As Our Network Proves Your Up to The Task :)

Have only lost one game and been owning pre-season, and win against local rivals :/
what is FMRTE anyway

Last edited:
bout 5m i think

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

846467_mediumsquare.jpg

Sergey Krivets completes his 1.4m pound move to Fulham.
Turner said " I am delighted to welcome a talented player like Sergey, my main concern is the english language however we have Matthew Booth who can speak fluent Russian & English so I will be looking for some help "

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:00 PM ----------

Turner also managed to sign Fernando Gago, a deadline day transfer (Loan-End Of Season 675k)

August Report

west ham 0-2 fulham (dempsey,milevskyi)

Pretty easy game, they had one break but we dominated in every aspect. Fully deserved victory and satisfying first game to the season.

fulham 1-0 aberdeen (4th Round Qual- Europa League) Dempsey.

garbage game, both sides underperformed, only won in the last kick of the game. Good result, poor performance,

Aberdeen 0-0 Fulham
defended very well. hit them on the counter once or twice but no threats were imposed by any side.

fulham 0-0 hull

boring game , most of the game was in the middle of the park only 1 break when Milevskyi hit the bar. SHOCKING.

wigan 2-2 fulham (Boyce,Rodallega) (Milevskyi x2)

so dissapointed conceding 2 goals on 85th min and 91st, even though i went to defensive. Good performance shocking defending last 10 minutes. Many positives to take out of this one.

september report :

arsenal 2-1 fulham (milevskyi)

you dont usually hear managers coming away from the emirates, and saying i expected something from that. Screenshot will tell you everything :(

zenit 4-0 fulham

i admit the lads were garbage that day, but i had sympathy after playing on the monday night, low conditions and the morale was not that good.

fulham 1-3 liverpool (milevskyi)

nothing to say really , took an urly lead, went defensive. Didn't work but i didnt expect much anyway.

fulham 1-0 west brom (elliot omozusi)

good result for a young inexperienced fulham side, thought i'd play some u18s and reserves.

fulham 1-0 blackburn (milevskyi-pen)

quite a poor game , we didn;t take our chances and had to get 3 points from the penalty spot.

Last edited:
Im starting to get suspicious cause they start with 500k?

They dont i started with about 3m.
Sold players and made 23m and spent 18m and some of it went to the board.
I'll post screenshot of transfers and screenshot of me saying where i will achieve.

It's probably beacuse im playing on the 10.2

Last edited:
Inspire team button is nice to use isn't it ? *Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.