Fulham FC - A quest for Europa League dominance.

AFCRyN

Reaction score
Before I get FM10 I have decided to get a nice little following going so will be updating when I need to; Please don't give me stick for starting early!

_44286452_bbc_sport_logo_203.gif

8th August 2009

Just a week before the start of the English Premier League, as England prepare for the Olympics a hunt for the manager for the Olympic GB Football team has taken another massive twist. After turning down the job just two weeks earlier, Roy Hodgson has decided that he DOES want to manage the Olympic Team. In a statement Roy said ' I want to thank Fulham Football Club for there decision to allow me to leave without a fuss. I am not turning my back on Fulham Football Club and will be looking out for the results. I HAVE given Mr.Fayed a name that I think is a great manager and I wholeheartedly hope he employs. Once again I would like to extend my great thanks to the Fans, Players and Staff at Fulham Football Club for there great support and I give my best wishes to everyone at the Club'.

BBC Sport believe that name to be a Mr. Ryan Barker, who has been working his way up the league system and was last employed by Hereford United. Although he has no Premier League experience, he is widely regarded as a very bright prospect for the future.

9th August 2009
Fulham Football Club have called BBC to inform them that a press conference will be starting at 10 AM in the morning to unveil a new manager. Mr. Al Fayed has declined to comment insisting that ' You'll know in the morning'.

10th August 2009
BREAKING NEWS :

Ryan Barker was today officially unveiled as Fulham Football Club's new manager. A source from the club announced just seconds before Ryan walked into the room 'Here is the new manager of Fulham Football Club; Mr. Ryan Barker'.
Although Ryan did not say many words he did spot our correspondent and announced 'I am delighted to be offered the role of Manager here at Fulham Football Club. The meeting with Mr.Al Fayed went extremely well and am delighted at his visions for Fulham Football Club. I am extremely greatful for the chance to manage a very established Premier League side with little experience. I have clear visions, goals and aspirations for my time here. I will be working very closely with everyone at the club and promise the fans a very good season here at Fulham.'

JUST TO SUM UP I WILL BE UPDATING THROUGHOUT THE SEASON WHEN I GET THE GAME AND ALSO BE MAKING SOME MORE POST'S THROUGHOUT THE WEEKS.

i was thinking of doing this meself

but im going to wait because i dont know my budget and my targets etc

good luck though

i cant reccomend anyone to u :p

I was thinking about going for these two guys for cover, Roberto Carlos and Luis Figo as they won't be so expensive and also I am playing European football.

Also am thinking about getting a young striker, who can finish and has a good bit of pace, was thinking about a cheeky loan bid for Bojan. Recommendation about that striker though?!

I was thinking about going for these two guys for cover, Roberto Carlos and Luis Figo as they won't be so expensive and also I am playing European football.

Also am thinking about getting a young striker, who can finish and has a good bit of pace, was thinking about a cheeky loan bid for Bojan. Recommendation about that striker though?!

we cant really recomand u anyone because we dont know how good players are yet

Good luck mate. Hope you get Bojan ^^)

I recommend Hesselink. Great goalscorer who is almost guaranteed to score over 15-20 goals a season.

hasn't figo retired? so you may have lost one transfer target already!

good luck mate, really recommend steve fletcher from burnley

hasn't figo retired? so you may have lost one transfer target already!
I hope not! Otherwise i may have to swoop for Brazilian Ronaldo. Figo over Ronaldo any day!
BEckham i may also swoop for in January depending on finances.

go for balotelli, if have enough money of if you need a backup midfielder go for Abdoh Autef