Nezzy09

Reaction score
I am aiming to create a story about Fulham Football Club, I am intending to take them to the Premier Lague title within a few years and after this I hpe to take them to further glory.

I am using the January transfer update database.

As this is my first story, any feedback would be welcome however good, or however bad :)

Thank you :)

cool best of luck with it be hard one take a long time with fullham but best of luck

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Tranfers Possibilities
Tore Regniussen - Free Transfer from Tromso
Aleksandar Lukovic - £1.1 million from Udinese
Maicon - £4.5 million from Fluminese
Gabby Agbonlahor - £2.5 million up front and £10 million over 48 months - Aston Villa

Stephen Naisbitt new Fulham FC manager has recently dipped in to the market with 4 bids for new players including a ambious swoop for England International Gabriel Agbonlahor, Naisbitt has rencently said" Agbonlahor is a great player with a great scoring record therfore I feel that he is the man than can help Fulham reach that next level." Also a bid has been made for the Brazil youth international Maicon, Naisbitt has described Maicon "as a wonderkid with a great future ahead of him"

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

My post about taknig over the managers job has gone

you could have started better with your oppening post;) ond little work on layout and it will be all good,
is it just me, or do someone else think too that there are many Fulham stories atm?
Good luck btw:p

First Match - Fulham Reserves

Stephen Naisbitt's Fulham team has got away to a winning start, they recently took on the reserves.
The final score was 4-1 to the first team. The goals came from Zamora (3 and 15), Zoltan Gera (17) and Andy Johnson (53)

Naisbitt said: Although my team won, in all I think the result was obvious as the first teams strength cmbined and wiped out a merely Reserve squad.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

you could have started better with your oppening post;) ond little work on layout and it will be all good,
is it just me, or do someone else think too that there are many Fulham stories atm?
Good luck btw:p
I had an opening post but it's dissppearewd and I cant find it so I left it.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

After the original bid for Gabriel Agbonlahor was made, Aston Villa responding with an offer, it is £8.5 million up front and 650 over a period of months, they also requested that Zoltan Gera was offered as an exchange in the deal.
The offer for Maicon was accepted and personal terms are yet to be agreed. Naisbitt is also facing tough competition for Reginiussen and Lukovic, Naisbitt went on record and said "If we don't get any of these signings it could be a disastouros season in the making."