JmanS

Reaction score

79421612.XV70mtkF.jpg

Former Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard as joined Fulham Football Club on a 3 year deal.Commenting on his appointment New Club Owner Sek Kam Wah said: "Last week, I began to outline our vision for the Club. Our emphasis is to improve all areas of the football club, both on and off the field, and to secure long term success Franks appointment is step one in making Fulham a top 4 team in the Premiership and a future successful squad made in his vision. The new boss said said: "I am particularly attracted to this role and the unique opportunity to help build a club over the longer-term.I will be responsible for all aspects of the football side of the Club and in line with the aspirations of the new owners, wish to build the Club at the heart of the community. The team we have here at Fulham is very good but there is improvements to be made and im ready for the challenge'.

JULY

]
The New era began with Frank Rijkaard dipping into the transfer Market

Transfers in

]
Gary Cahill - 7m from Bolton
Charlie Adam-7.5m from Blackpool
Jo - Player Exchange with Clint Dempsey from Man City
Fabian Monzon - 3.4m from Boca
Charles N'Zogbia - 11.25m from Wigan

]
Out

Pascal Zuberbuhler - Free
David Elm - 3m to Wigan
Diomansy Kamara - 1.7m to Man City
Brede Hangeland - 3.7 m to Bolton
Bjorn Riise - Loan to Zurich
Clint Dempsey - 1.8m and Jo to Man City

0,,1004~3872566,00.jpg

"]
Cahill ready for new season with Fulham

0,,10429~5314822,00.jpg

Bad Boy Charles N'Zogbia joins from Wigan for 11.25 Million Pounds

You sold Hangeland for pittance, he's one of the best players!

Good luck with your story.

Friendly s

Tranmere 0 - 1 Fulham

Swansea 2 - 2 Fulham

Leyton Orient 0 - 3 Fulham

Plymouth 0 -0 Fulham

Hartlepool 1 - 0 Fulham

Portsmouth 0 - 3 Fulham

Sun-logo.gif

Fulham Want Crouch

Peter-Crouch-0012.jpg

Another new face that could be joining Frank Rijkaards Fulham Revolution is England international Peter Crouch it has been alleged that Fulham have contacted Crouch's agent about a possible move to the Cottage. Fulham who have signed 5 players already this Market are looking for new talent to boost there new club owners ambitions of champions league football in 3 seasons.

Jo's Ready for new start

Jo-001.jpg

The New signing from Manchester City said "I decided to come to Fulham because it is one of the clubs who showed more interest in me, although I had other offers as well."

Speaking through a translator and sitting alongside Manager Frank Rijkaard, the tall, lean striker continued: "After I spoke to the manager I was very pleased. I was told Fulham is a club going forward at the moment.

"We can go places, that is our objective. We thought about it and I decided to come to Fulham for that reason."

August​

As we entered August Frank Rijkaard completed the signings of​

Matias Defederico - 12.5 million from Corinthians

Caio - 6 million from Botafogo

Dida - free transfer

defederico_340773.jpg
The highly rated Argentine becomes Fulhams record signing for 12.5 Million pounds.

premier-league-logo.jpg

Fulham 1 - 0 West Ham United

Defederico(64) -

article-1341667-0C94ADAC000005DC-94_634x538.jpg

media_943aec7114c7468f9c53a621f1553db2_t607.jpg

The new season started with a home visit from West Ham United. With a visit from American socialite Kim Kardashian who watched from the Craven Cottage stands last night as her friend and new Fulham owner brought a touch of glamour to his side's 1-0 victory over West Ham and watched New record signing Matias Defederico score a fantastic goal in the 64th minute.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Fulham hit back down to Reality
Wolves 4 - 0 Fulham

Doyle(8)Pantsil(OG)Jarvis(23)Henry(63) -

John+Pantsil+Blackpool+v+Fulham+Premier+League+GlXuYWznRz3l.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

ts

Fulham sting Scunthorpe

Fulham 2 - 1 Scunthorpe

Defederico(9,31) - Brandy(24)

defederico.jpg

Im so happy to make my debut

caio_bota_2_display_image.jpg

20 year old Striker Caio has told of his delight of his debut performance against Scunthorpe last week. ' I was so excited to finally start playing football in a new country and against new teams. The english league is incredible to play and just cant wait'.​

It's good mate, what year did you start? As it doesn't seem like 2010...

Nice results! Shouldn't have sold Hangeland though.

Fulham 1 - 3 Sunderland

Monzon(43) - Bent(21)Diba(40)Hughes(OG)

32140-frank_rijkaard.jpg

Frank Rijkaard looks on as Fulham get smashed by in form Sunderland

I'll just follow the others and say that you shouldn't have sold Hangeland, and even if you did Chelsea could have bought him for £10m.

sorry guys im gonna try and get him back next season

Wigan 1 - 3 Fulham​

Alcaraz(4) - Defederico(13,49) Duff(38)

Fulham sign Honda​

400x400_1277408149_spt_ai_denmark_japan_18.jpg

Fulham Fc have secured the signing of Keisuke Honda on a five-year deal from CSKA Moscow.

“Everyone knows Honda is a player that we have admired for a long time, and we would like to welcome him to Fulham. He has played at the top level in the World Cup for his country and I am sure he his experience and ability will be very important for us.”

Tottenham 3 - 2 Fulham

Lennon(4)Keane(13,53) - Defedrico(49)Caio(84)

My game file has become corrupt sorry guys im developing a new story soon​

Defedirico looks class.. Whats happening with Dembele he scores like 15 goals a season