Collina

Reaction score
Keepers that I have in my squad are weak, Kalinic, Khune, Seung-Gyu seem to be uninterested, some others are too expensive.

Jose Sa accepted my bid but I'm currently delaying him, his skills are a bit average.

Any ideas, mates?

View attachment 212368

Last edited:
Marcus Bettinelli is pretty good, 10m+ bids at the end of the season
(His dad is a very good goalkeeping coach in U18)

Timo Hildebrand - Free
Vladimir Stojkovic - Loan (200K transfer)
Stipe Pletikosa - Free (Much cheaper wages just before season starts)

Sondre Rossbach - Free Jan

Deli Alli is an immense CM (A) on loan! Can add a purchase price of around 10m on first offer

Marcus Bettinelli and Andy Lonergan are more than good enough for the first season and the Championship, imo.

You better buy some good DM or a winger (Lanzafame or Gebhart).

sam Johnstone from Manchester united is a good player to consider either on loan or permanent.

Sondre Rossbach is very good signed him for PNE in the championship and he did a great job before getting a long term injury

Julio Cesar for 400K is absolutely immense for the championship

Rossbach is a touch marginal for the Championship but he always develops well. His contract expires in December, so he can be signed right from the start. If you give him a lower level team status he will probably take an offer from United or Atletico. He will sign with Hull if I give him Rotation status or higher. And you can buy out the remainder of his contract for like 30k to have him available immediately.

Ortola has a very low determination on my game.

Bettinelli was injured for 9-11 months, anyway I didn't like skills neither Lonergan's.

Rossbach signed for Everton, so I went with Jose Sa who helped me to the Premiership, and then I bought Rajkovic and Kalinic.

One more decent young keeper is Davy Roef from Anderlecht.

Last edited:
definitly try timo horn lad, only 6-8m. Always doing important save for your team.