JDB

Reaction score
started a new save with fulham and need improvements. mainly a central defender full backs striker and a winger for around 15-20 mil
cheers

Do you have a summer update.Get Hinkel on a free.Shinji Okazaki for striker or Jordan Rhodes(£1m)Not sure for the other 2.

LB- Masilela?
RB - fabio (loan)
CB - jack hobbs
ST - Kadlec, Macheda (loan), david Goodwillie
Winger - Kadlec (left side), yassine el ghanassy

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

lfc marshalls update i use

LB- Masilela?
RB - fabio (loan)
CB - jack hobbs
ST - Kadlec, Macheda (loan), david Goodwillie
Winger - Kadlec (left side), yassine el ghanassy

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

lfc marshalls update i use

how do u use lfc marshalls update and what differenece does it make?

lfc marshalls update - you downlaod it and put it in:

my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

then when you start a new game and select that, it has all the club promotions and relegations, and all up to date summer transfers

do u have to pay for it cos i tryed it and i downloaded it but then u have to pay to unzip- is there any for free?

you don't have to unzip it you just have to past it in my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

RB- Rafael (Loan), Sime Vrsaljko!
LB- Jose Enrique, Benoit Tremoulinas!
CB- Ryan Shawcross, Gary Cahill!
Wing- Giovanni Dos Santos, Willian!
ST- David Goodwillie, Marcus Berg!
Hope these help!!!

you don't have to unzip it you just have to past it in my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

ive done that and it still dont work?!

It will only work if you start a new game. Fletch98 wrote some good signings. Especially Vrsaljko, Berg, and Willian. I think Cahill would be expensive. Try them.

ive tried berg and it says at least 9mil- is he worth it? and i tried startin a new game and it dont come up.

open the editor.exe and load the 11.3 database and then the custom database of LFC Marshall's and save it and it will work

still not working- i think ill give up lol