chebonaparte

Reaction score
im in 1st season with fulham and finaly resolved got Berabtov and Bent to finaly start scoring. 2 key players though are real problem . Bent whos just stated scoring also and Taarabt one the best performers all season are only on loan but fulham wont allow any money to buy or keep these players even asked the board.. they wanted me to sign new manager contract to stay managing but ive delayed looking at Arsenal whos rich and Wengers position is insecure right now... ill probly jump ship to finaly have money and what team Arsenal have already i have Fulham in tied for 6th in league and in quarterfinal of capital one cup! we beat manutd 1-0!

any body worked way round fulhams stingy board? or ideas? im afraid ill lose Taarabt in january transfer either loan end or other bidders..

taarabt and bent will stay to the end of the season, i would not recommend signing either of them. look after ange-freddy plumain as he will come good, also cauley woodrow. I got a 11mil transfer budget second season. you can find alot of bargains end of season from clubs that get relagated across Europe. On my save Candreva contract expired and i snapped him up on a free (he is quality.) I let berbatov's contract expire his wage is way to high and he doesnt perform very well for me.

jan 1 transfer window came i asked the board for some (any!) tranfer funds. to my surprise they said yes ! yay!

but then they gave me a meagre ...

$323k sterling!?

wtf am i suposed to do with that!? lol

even when i transfer the payroll budget over i only have 2.373 million not near enough to replace my older farts replacements

but then any or all players i could buy with 2.73 mil have to share wait for it $23k sterling a week only! :D

i had a plan b though ive recalled alot loaned out players and blooded young players ill have to make more use of!

Lol i got the same, Use it as wages for people who's contract is expiring. Plumain And Woodrow!!!! sell rodallega 5mil

i like rodallega i use him alot as winger or inside forward or 3rd cf :) 12 pld 4 goals 3 assists! arseanl sttod by wenger so i resigned to fulham! who wants sunderland westham hull squads n empty pockets!

I always sell him 5 mil is a good price, i use dejagh and kacanilclic alot both great for me first season. You quit fulham? Try and sign Duvan Zapata he is a beast great in the air if you cross alot

look at the loan options. I got KdB, Chadli, Schurrle, Negredo all available on loan at one point

you got them with fulham? how did you afford the wages?

with Aston Villa.

Negredo - 75k pw - 50% was 37.5k pw. Not too bad
Chadli - 40kpw - 20k pw
Schurrle rejected me and went to Barca