Jamo456

Reaction score
Mark Hughes Joins QPR

It has today been announced, that Mark Hughes has joined QPR, citing a lack of ambition from the club's owner, Mohamed Al Fayed, as the reason. He has reportedly been promised a huge transfer fund at Loftus Road, and rumours are already circulating as to whether he will poach any players from his former club, with their financial position reportedly under serious threat.

Hughes' successor, for the time being, is youth coach Nick Jameson. With the 2nd Leg of the Cottagers' Europa League tie against Olimpija in just two days, Al Fayed thought it necessary to announce a new man quickly, albeit a temporary one.

At the press conference announcing the appointment of Jameson as caretaker manager, he stated that, if the opportunity arose, he would '110% like the job full-time.' However, he also said that, for now, his focus was solely on preparing a side capable of finishing the job off against Olimpija at Craven Cottage, after winning the 1st leg 2-0, and criticised Hughes for the timing of his departure.

and btw, I know Martin Jol is Fulham's manager, but seeing as he only arrived this summer, I thought I may as well carry it on with Hughes

Good start Jamo, can't wait to see where you are going with this. Let me know what you come up with for Duece (Dempsay) Good luck mate!

Don't mean to sound like a noob and that, but I'm trying to make this a screenshot story, but don't know how to upload them on, sorry if I should have put this somewhere else?

Just use "Prt Sc" (Print screen) button on your keyboard, then use a website to upload it. I personally use Tinypic. The steps are -

1 - Screenshot what you want taken by using "Prt Sc".

2 - Paste the picture in paint and save.

3 - Use an uploading website, (i.e tinypic) which will give you the link.

4 - Copy and paste the link where you want it.

5 - When you post, it will appear as the picture you took a screenshot of.

If your just wanting a picture your downloaded from the internet - then skip parts 1 & 2.

Just use "Prt Sc" (Print screen) button on your keyboard, then use a website to upload it. I personally use Tinypic. The steps are -

1 - Screenshot what you want taken by using "Prt Sc".

2 - Paste the picture in paint and save.

3 - Use an uploading website, (i.e tinypic) which will give you the link.

4 - Copy and paste the link where you want it.

5 - When you post, it will appear as the picture you took a screenshot of.

If your just wanting a picture your downloaded from the internet - then skip parts 1 & 2.

Cheers mate, not sure whether to do it using screenies from in-game, or whether to do it as new reports announcing signings etc., and then just list the results

Fulham through!

Fulham today confirmed their passage through to the 2nd Qualifying Round of the Euro Cup with a Clint Dempsey goal securing a 1-0 away win at Glentoran at The Oval. They took a 4-0 lead into the 2nd leg, after their 4-0 win at Craven Cottage, which turned out to be the last game under Mark Hughes' reign. Fulham missed a host of chances throughout the away leg, and could easily have won by 4 or 5. Caretaker Manager Nick Jameson, in his first game of charge, was pleased overall with the performance, although added that he was disappointed with their wastefulness. He said that 'against a higher standard of opposition, the chances that were missed today would have to be put away' but that he was 'pleased with the performance, especially after having only two days to prepare for the tie, and to implement his ideas on tactics.'