Fulham recruit Arsenal's Senderos

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Give him a chance. Milan gave him a chance and he was apparently alright. I hope he does well.

I wish West Ham had signed him, he murks for the Swiss and would start for us with Upson.

He's played for Arsenal, A.C. Milan and Everton. 3 very good clubs, and has done alright when he's played, and they have signed him on a free?

It's a ****** good deal in my opinion.

Good signing for Fulham but I can't see him starting

He's played for Arsenal, A.C. Milan and Everton. 3 very good clubs, and has done alright when he's played, and they have signed him on a free?

Personally I'd have him at back-up here at Liverpool. Arsenal fans are like sheep, if Wenger hates him then they hate him ;)

wasnt too bad a player, certainly better than agent silvestre. i will never understand why you bought him from us, in what way was that going to be a good deal for you?

wasnt too bad a player, certainly better than agent silvestre. i will never understand why you bought him from us, in what way was that going to be a good deal for you?

Wenger had to balance out the French players with what Henry & Vieira leaving.

Good news for all Fulham, Arsenal and the player, in my opinion.

pretty good signing for fulham, i dont rate him one bit but he should do alright their learning from hangeland. just aslong as they play him against drogba ill be happy!!!

lets_party-931.gif

bye senderos never forget that you cost us in UCL 1/4 game by not marking Hypia who scored his header:'(

lets_party-931.gif

bye senderos never forget that you cost us in UCL 1/4 game by not marking Hypia who scored his header:'(
lol he made one mistake, like rest of the team hasnt made mistakes that led to goals?

yes because if the baldy eejet marked him we would have probarly made the ucl semi final and played chelsea

You would have made the EPL Semi's... If you had scored more goals that Liverpool.. Oh wait you couldn't do that.. **** you Senderos!

P.s why are you using such a ****** font?

yeah and none of those clubs wanted to keep him. The only thing good about this deal is that Fulham got him on a free as he´s injury prone as **** and his form´s been dropping tremendously over the years. His latest game for Switzerland was absolutely shocking. Can´t see him being much more than a bench player to be honest.

Back