Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Fulham release eight players

livin_dragon

Member
Nov 13, 2005
260
0
0
Bocnegra is ****. His meant to a defender, stop goals, noone gives a toosh if he scores a few if your useless in your actual position. Everytime ive seen fulham and his in the team his an accident waiting to happen. He isn't even Bramble who looks good for 80% of the game but sunday park footy the other 20%. Bocnegra is the other way around and the 20% is when his up the other end attacking a set piece.
 
Top