Fulham v Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Fulham and Manchester City in the Premier League.

More...

Hopefully we can win and show Sparky our progress since he's departure i think it will be a 3-1 City

Should be a good match. Sparky against his old team. Fulham at home is a very tough to beat. Hope they nick it.

Sparky:wub:

yea, 123-0 for fulham, I hope
Im good with a draw too, at least, I would love to see Tevez getting injured, for, hhhhmm, about 3-4 m...
well, anything goes :D

Need a hattrick from Tevez (personal bet with a friend) plsssss, then again I wont be too disappointed with it, I would rather not have Man City snapping at our heels.

Well, we will play 4-5-1 because Johnson is our only fit striker and Eddie Johnson and Elm never play.If City adopt the 2 DM's and Yaya running about tactic, this is bound to be a bore draw because the midfield will just become ridiculously packed. Will be interesting to see if Duff plays left back. Is Balotelli back?

Can't see us doing much without Bobby or Dembele to be honest but maybe the team can surprise me.

Maradona is at Craven cottage. Maybe Sparky kind of sack for Mancini?

Edit: He is a friend of Fulham owner itseems.

Last edited:
Carlos Tevez, 1-0. 5 mins.

Great strength from the Argentine to hold off Salcido, and then a fantastic slot into the corner. Great start.

Pablo Zabaleta, 2-0. 32 Mins.

Fantastic strike from about 25 yards out after a poor clearance. Straight into the top corner. Great goal.

Yaya Toure, 3-0. 34 Mins.

Another great goal. Great team goal, lots of passes and Silva involved. Good pass to Tevez, who waited and delayed the pass for Toure, who took it wide before slamming into the bottom corner. Game over.

Back