Fulham v Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
So glad I caught a cold now. Don't think I could handle watching this.

Absolutely abysmal, Hughesy. No fight whatsoever.

We need Bobby back ;'(

Yaya Toure, 3-0. 34 Mins.

Another great goal. Great team goal, lots of passes and Silva involved. Good pass to Tevez, who waited and delayed the pass for Toure, who took it wide before slamming into the bottom corner. Game over.

Never say game over after what's happened over the past two weeks :P

CTPauley, I wouldn't usually, but seriously. It's game over.

Posession over the last 10 mins:

Man City 71%
Fulham 29%

Excellent from City. Deserved lead for them.
they really do look lost without tevez, with tevez they are a different force though. Clearly capable ob play some dazziling football, i dont understand why Mancini doesnt take off the shackles more often

What is Tevez wearing? Remember when I played footie I got shouted at if I wore gloves, never mind a ****** scarf. ;)

They're playing well but we have made it pathetically easy for them. Make no mistake.

Yes, but credit where it is due. They are keeping possession well too. Is any key player missing from CM for you? I didnt follow Fulham much this season.

they really do look lost without tevez, with tevez they are a different force though. Clearly capable ob play some dazziling football, i dont understand why Mancini doesnt take off the shackles more often

Yeah, without Tevez they look clueless. Dont kow why when they have got few big players.

Carlos Tevez, 4-0. 55 Mins.

Second half has been all Fulham, then a corner for City half cleared by Etuhu and Zabaleta drives it in low and Tevez with a little back flick which he inadvertently makes loop over Mark Schwarzer and kills the game and any hope Fulham had of a comeback dead.

Yes, but credit where it is due. They are keeping possession well too. Is any key player missing from CM for you? I didnt follow Fulham much this season.

Yeah, without Tevez they look clueless. Dont kow why when they have got few big players.
he is their linkman, and the driving force of the attack, without him the team becomes detached, you dont get the same work rate with Adebayor.

Like Rooney, Tevez comes deep for the ball to pick it up and turn, or pass and move, and mancini seems unwilling to line up a very attack three (with the amc as the link) behind the striker, so when he is not there you have 3 attacking players, 7 defensive players, and often no cohesion between the two

Brilliant result and a top performance. Everyone played well today. Was especially impressed with silva, kolarov and barry today. Tevez' never give up approach is why he is so important. No one else can offer an approach like that in the team.

And calum, we are hardly a one man team as it was the likes of kolarov, yaya and silva doing the work today.

Brilliant result and a top performance. Everyone played well today. Was especially impressed with silva, kolarov and barry today. Tevez' never give up approach is why he is so important. No one else can offer an approach like that in the team.

And calum, we are hardly a one man team as it was the likes of kolarov, yaya and silva doing the work today.

Results without Tevez says other way.

Reminding me a bit of the Sanchez season. Talk of sacking Hughes are a bit premature but some Fulham fans are calling for his head.

However, City were rape today but our teams decision to play statues was our downfall. Kind of became a Hughes vs City affair in stead of a Fulham vs City affair which is a little frustrating. People say City are a group of individuals but they certainly played like a team today. Reminded me when Arsenal used to come to the Cottage and Henry would batter us.

City will definitely finish in the top four this season and I reckon they will win the title next season depending on whether they keep Mancini.

Results without Tevez says other way.

Like Rooney (and own goals) for you last season ?

Reminding me a bit of the Sanchez season. Talk of sacking Hughes are a bit premature but some Fulham fans are calling for his head.

However, City were rape today but our teams decision to play statues was our downfall. Kind of became a Hughes vs City affair in stead of a Fulham vs City affair which is a little frustrating. People say City are a group of individuals but they certainly played like a team today. Reminded me when Arsenal used to come to the Cottage and Henry would batter us.

City will definitely finish in the top four this season and I reckon they will win the title next season depending on whether they keep Mancini.

We were absolutely dreadful today, mate. Losing faith in Hughes rapidly, abysmal performance.

We were absolutely dreadful today, mate. Losing faith in Hughes rapidly, abysmal performance.

Hughes is slowly destroying everything Hodgson built. The defence has become way to exposed.

I find it ironic that everyone is saying that the defence of Fulham has become exposed. Was that not the case when Hughes was at City?

Hughes is slowly destroying everything Hodgson built. The defence has become way to exposed.

Hodgson and Hughes are two completely different managers. We have seen Hughes with city and all out attack without any emphasize on defense. On the other hand Hodgson built from the back. Even at Blackburn Hughes team was leaking goals but they had attack to win games.

Btw, what happened to Paintsil? Is he injured?

And offtopic.

Liverpool supporters wants hodgson out.
Inter supporters wants Rafa out.

Back