Joss

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking for, as the title suggests, a right sided player who can play in a 4-4-2 (Flat) in a Wide Midfielder role. Gera is/was my first choice there, but at 32 - he's getting on and isn't able to play as many games on the trot without getting one, or a combination of tired/unfit/complacent or all three.

I don't have a lot of money unfortunatley, I've agreed a £2.1 million deal to sell Stephen Kelly to Inter Milan :S - That's about the extent of my budget at the moment (I blew my previous one on Oscar Cardozo) - However, if i renew my contract at Fulham, or move elsewhere playing the same tactic i should have significantly more (depending, of course on where I am...) but i'm unwilling to spend upwards of around £5-12 million - otherwise he'll be labelled a flop if he doesn't do well enough!

I'm about to be in 2012 (The 2011/12 season), 3/4 seasons in.

Thanks in advance (Raikan ;))

Giuliano (Internacional) , Fantastic right midfielder :)

Stephan El Sharaawy, Gai Assulin, Kiko Femenia, Silvestre Varela(hard working winger), Dimitri Payet

giuliano is a good one, though he can be on the more expensive side, but he's a good signing, two footed hard working, intelligent player

Thanks for the suggestion(s) you two. I really need someone who is a good crosser of the ball too, not necessarily an attacking midfielder, so doesn't have to have skills and thrills!

Ivan Tomecak! Awesome player and cheap!

Ok not sure of this guys name.Starts off at a Russian clup. Think his name is Jano Aninatze or something like that. Hes Georgian and is 16 at start of the game so should only be 19 or 20 now.Stats may not be great but always performs for me...

As GodCubed said, Kiko Femenia is a great right-midfielder and only improves.

Ok not sure of this guys name.Starts off at a Russian clup. Think his name is Jano Aninatze or something like that. Hes Georgian and is 16 at start of the game so should only be 19 or 20 now.Stats may not be great but always performs for me...

Jano Ananidze :)

Thannks guys, will tell you who i get!