ALJ

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

The team I start is Fulham. I sold a few older players, to bring younger one in.

I want to play 4-2-3-1.

I need a few more players:

RB
cb
LB
AMR
Striker

I got 15 million transfer budget
and 190.000 wage budget.

Only brought william Carvalho in.

RB - Try to see if you can get Corchia. John Stones, Vrsaljko, Martin Montoya are other realistic options, probably. Adam Matthews is pretty good too.

CB - Stefan Strandberg. Cheap, and grows to be a monster. Daniel Rugani.

LB - Jonathon Silva. He shouldn't be that expensive, and he is excellent. Alternatively, Ryan Bertrand. Alexandar Buttner.

AMR - Try to see if you can get Januzaj or Zaha on loan. If not, Yossi Benayoun or Zakaria Bakkali?

Striker - Try and see if Cerri is still available to sign on compensation. Excellent option. If not, Shane Long. Also, Richario Zivkovic. Maybe try looking at Rescaldani and Simeone.

Last edited:
bringing in Long and strandberg atm, brought Briggs to the first team and gonna try cerri, zivkovic or Locadia!

RB - Telles (if memory serves he's a rb)/Murru
cb - Strandberg/Cristofer Dibon/Sviatchenko/Alex Milosevic/Burdisso (Boca)
LB - Silva /Cristofer Dibon
AMR - Januzaj Loan or Angel Correa. Alternatively Conca/Montillo (both are old but both are brilliant - tho you may have wp problems)
Striker - Vietto/Long/Timo Werner/Leandro Damiao (dont be dissuaded by his stats he's a monster).

Also Zuculini is free and if you can get wp he' ll be great.

At RB look at Kieran trippier, cb look at Alejandro arribas from osasuna, for lb look at either silva, buttner or tagliafico, you don't need a rw as you have dejagah who is good, and try mattias Suarez as striker, will fail a work permit but wait a few weeks cause he is awaiting paperwork to become a Belgium international but short list him and it will tell you when it happens :)

CB- Erazo Frickson
RB-Cedric Soares
LB- Murru,Taglifacio, or Wijnaldum
AMR-You already have Plumin and Roberts,they can be great players,and if you wanna first team player than try Saivet from Bordeaux
ST-Cerri,Zivkovic,Slimani

Iam a fulham supporter and i know the best players to sign.

LB-Neil Taylor 2.8mil must sign
RB-Keiran Trippier
CB-Erazo
AMR-Eduardo Salvio
ST-Shane Long