Resource icon

Full attack 3-4-3 2020-01-30

• Thread starter Kouly33
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 3K
"Hello everyone, I'm back with a new tactic. I had already posted two tactics. My tactics work very well for me. The defense is not as strong as I would like, but the attack is magic. Generally, I have possession of the ball. I am already working on the next version which will be with an attacking midfielder. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. Sorry, I'm french "

"Hello everyone, I'm back with a new tactic. I had already posted two tactics. My tactics work very well for me. The defense is not as strong as I would like, but the attack is magic. Generally, I have possession of the ball. I am already working on the next version which will be with an attacking midfielder. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. Sorry, I'm french "
???

Not really a valid test. Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Haaland, Jesus.......Not mant tactics wouldn't win you the league with those players!!

Not really a valid test. Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Haaland, Jesus.......Not mant tactics wouldn't win you the league with those players!!
You can try to score as many goals with your own tactic and share it

[QUOTE = "lisa565658, message: 2473680, membre: 518668"]
avec quelle équipe et combien d'objectifs avez-vous besoin?:sournois:
[/CITATION]
180 goals

save before each match. So you can be proud of yourself

Seems really amazing on offense, i'll try it and see if we can tweak a bit on defense. good job bro and thanks for sharing.