ebobosmall

Reaction score
could I please have suggestions for good right backs and left backs for man city........I want full backs who are experienced and very good, it doesn't matter how expensive they are.

cheers

Interesting original section choice, moved to correct section.

Lahm
Ramos
Srjna

The lsit goes on. If price is no issue then go to player search and filter by full backs, then go to the top of the list.

I recommend you to buy a few youngsters like Dodo(Corinthians), Rafael (ManU), Rafael Galhardo (Flamengo), Vrsaljko (Dinamo Zagreb). However I think you already have good players like Zabaleta, Kolarov or Boateng

Lahm will not move from Munich. There are two great fullbacks at City though mate. Kolarov and Boateng are both class. Zabaleta and Richards are class too. I'd recomend training Zabaleta as a LB/LWB as his secondary position as it only takes a few games before he is accomplished in that area... Sell Bridge though, He's ****.

In fact The Man City team is More than good enough from the start so you don't have really buy anybody. Just sell Abebayor, Santa Cruiz, SWP and Bridge then buy Dzeko. Play a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond and you will destroy every one in your wake.

Just buy wonderkids for the future. Paulo Henrique, Sakho, Lukaku, Sanogo etc. No need to buy big just because you have the money. Great squad already.

thanks

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

has anyone ever bought Lahm.cause he never seems to leave bayern??

thanks

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

has anyone ever bought Lahm.cause he never seems to leave bayern??

It's the same with a few players. Iniesta and Messi will never leave Barca by choice either. But no, Lahm won't leave Munich. You should get a scout report on any player you are thinking of signing to judge thier current level, future potential and adaptability to your team/league. It will also tell you whether or not the player is interested in a move to your club and what his wage demands would be. Also whether or not his current club will be prepared to sell and for roughly how much.

I bought Lahm with Barça for 30 mio (buy out clause) as replacement for Abidal. I can also recommend you Neuton from Gremio or Emiliano Insua their are perfroming very well in my Galatasaray save, but perhaps they aren't good enough for Man city