RazDawg99

Reaction score
any major differences from the beta? would appreciate if anyone had some info they can link me to or explain what the changes from BETA to full will be?

Non noted yet. check Si for a post if the have udpated.

My favorite full release feature: No more "This is a beta version.
Please report any issues at http://community.sigame.com" faint bar the the bottom.

That annoyed the ever-loving **** out of me!

My favorite full release feature: No more "This is a beta version.
Please report any issues at http://community.sigame.com" faint bar the the bottom.

That annoyed the ever-loving **** out of me!

I'm still getting that message :'(

I'm still getting it too. So do I have the full version orrr....???

EDIT: I have updated in Steam (last night). It took a few seconds and nothing seems to have changed since.

I'm still getting it too. So do I have the full version orrr....???

EDIT: I have updated in Steam (last night). It took a few seconds and nothing seems to have changed since.

How did you purchase the game. Most retailers will send two codes, some will only send one code. If you have purchased through steam directly then it will update to the full game. If you got a boxed copy of the game then your full game code will be in that box, and the game will remain the beta build until you put that code into steam (the beta will be closed at some point soon).

How did you purchase the game. Most retailers will send two codes, some will only send one code. If you have purchased through steam directly then it will update to the full game. If you got a boxed copy of the game then your full game code will be in that box, and the game will remain the beta build until you put that code into steam (the beta will be closed at some point soon).

Thanks for the reply mate, before reading this however I logged into the account of the website I purchased from (Gaming Dragons) and found under the beta code I had the full product key. They didn't have this on the email so I'd re-entered it and got a bit pissy nothing had changed. Just activated the game and it's done another download so fingers crossed I am sorted!

Thanks for the reply mate, before reading this however I logged into the account of the website I purchased from (Gaming Dragons) and found under the beta code I had the full product key. They didn't have this on the email so I'd re-entered it and got a bit pissy nothing had changed. Just activated the game and it's done another download so fingers crossed I am sorted!

That sounds like it has sorted it for you then! :)