Jden86

Reaction score
Man Utd (Beta)

Sold - Rooney (43m) Carrick (7.5m) Valdes (3m)

Bought - Bonucci (30mil) Mammana (2mil) L.Romero (3m) A.Zivkovic (0.9m) B.Silva (21.5m) Barbosa (5.5m)

Man Utd (Full)

Sold - Rooney (cant sell) Carrick (4m) Valdes (1.7m)

Buying? - Bonucci (60m bid rejected) Mammana (6mil) L.Romero (4m) A.Zivkovic (0.9m rejected to join Real madrid) Barbosa (9m) B.Silva (21.5m refused to join) Benatia (wants huge wages and sign on whereas in the beta happy to sign for 100,000 wages) Zouma (rejects contract, beta I could sign him on about 50,000 as a rotation).

Fair bit harder. And it's a good thing.

Getting £43m was lucky, he isn't a player worth that much, perhaps £15m nowadays.

Managed to sell Rooney for 30m quid to Arsenal on the full release. Still decent money for him though!

The popular instances of Emre Can being sold for a fortune should have been fixed too. AI teams were too eager to waste money buy offering huge sums (way over the odds) for players.

Yay, I'm so glad those ridiculous transfer fees have been fixed.. It was a mess in the beta stage.

Haven't played on the full version yet but does anyone know if there has been a patch fix list announced?

Does this mean I wont be able to sell Fellaini to PSG for £41m like I did on the BETA?

I'm done with this game.

its so leaky at the back its awul, either fullbacks loose their man or its a through ball between dc no matter what, not to mention most of time i m beaten from 1 goal having like 4 or 5 clear cut chances against one for other team...

It´s very pleasing to see that the price tag on wonderkids now actually reflects their PA now. E.g. Berardi is very hard to get for less than £30m now.

its so leaky at the back its awul, either fullbacks loose their man or its a through ball between dc no matter what, not to mention most of time i m beaten from 1 goal having like 4 or 5 clear cut chances against one for other team...

Remember, if they can do it to you, you can definitely do it to them! Now go figure out them tactics!

The popular instances of Emre Can being sold for a fortune should have been fixed too. AI teams were too eager to waste money buy offering huge sums (way over the odds) for players.

To be fair, Can's potential is huge on it.

Can't even ship off my Ikechi Anya for 10 million pounds anymore, absolute bs, so unrealistic, never buying another installment

Yay, I'm so glad those ridiculous transfer fees have been fixed.. It was a mess in the beta stage.

Haven't played on the full version yet but does anyone know if there has been a patch fix list announced?

No lists at all so far

I don't personally think it's harder at all. I'm playing with Liverpool and I've managed to get rid of everyone I wanted for around about the same price as the BETA - including Lallana for 27mill to Arsenal.

As for my start, I've had a fairly average run of games to start with, but on full release I can actually win away. I'm 3-0-1 from my first 4 games. The loss being a tight knit 2-1 to Man City, but I thought for the things I picked up on in the BETA that was problematic has been fixed. For me so far, so good!

I don't personally think it's harder at all. I'm playing with Liverpool and I've managed to get rid of everyone I wanted for around about the same price as the BETA - including Lallana for 27mill to Arsenal.

As for my start, I've had a fairly average run of games to start with, but on full release I can actually win away. I'm 3-0-1 from my first 4 games. The loss being a tight knit 2-1 to Man City, but I thought for the things I picked up on in the BETA that was problematic has been fixed. For me so far, so good!

I sold Lallana for 47m up front to arsenal 1st window on thursday tea time, dunno if this was before the supposed fix to high fees was made.