FMGEEK

Reaction score
Im braintree up to now from blue square south should i offer my players full time right now at the beginning of the season or leave it part if i put it full/(do they play better in the pitch or at training or somthing if u put it full time ?

full time defiantely if you can afford it. they get much more training time and so their attribute will improve quicker

:D how are u doing with ur braintree season m8 i jsut started btw i signed
(FW)Ronald hamming
(LM)Matthew paine
(RB)Craig black
(LB)Kyle Collins
(CB)Jordan Tait

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

thats all im going to sign i feel my team is good enough to quailify all i needed to to fix the left side and defence and somone to team up with hockton

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

wat about u how u doing with ur braintree?

ive only jus started too. 1 game in preseason left.. only defeat was to barnet who smashed me 5-1....... ive signed a few players, diego onesta is my main 1, aml hes rele gud

hmmm my best new signing is hamming hes a great dutch man striker

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

im going to play my 1st friendly expecting to win i hope going to play my squad tat wil play in the 1st league match ^^ and everyone accepted my contracts even tho i reduced the wage like 30/50 pounds less in each one and put full time got all my new players im just gonna play them together so they learn and can play as a team with each other good luck in ur season tell me how u do in private message