mjagiel

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why my fullbacks only know how to dribble at their man and into the end-line before blasting a cross into the defender's legs? I'm playing as AC Milan and my offense is dependent on Carlos Bacca getting drilled crosses in the box. I was having great success with Abate, Calabria and Antonelli providing good early crosses and all of a sudden they've completely stopped doing it, regardless of the role I play them in. WB (S) should result in crosses from deep and yet they still only dribble down the flank and get cornered. I've tried a bunch of different role combinations but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone have any advice, or is this just the ME punishing me for my early success?

Can anyone explain why my fullbacks only know how to dribble at their man and into the end-line before blasting a cross into the defender's legs? I'm playing as AC Milan and my offense is dependent on Carlos Bacca getting drilled crosses in the box. I was having great success with Abate, Calabria and Antonelli providing good early crosses and all of a sudden they've completely stopped doing it, regardless of the role I play them in. WB (S) should result in crosses from deep and yet they still only dribble down the flank and get cornered. I've tried a bunch of different role combinations but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone have any advice, or is this just the ME punishing me for my early success?
"The ME" wouldn't do that. That's artificial **** that you'll find in FIFA.

Post your tactic and instructions. We need to know all the information.

View attachment 128271View attachment 128270 This is more or less what I've been working with lately. I've been mixing up my tactics so as to keep the same one from getting stale but now nothing seems to be working. I've tried "Cross from deep" on my full backs but it hasn't helped.

EDIT: Not those particular players in those positions, it would be Menez on the right wing and Bonaventura on the left.

View attachment 1077491View attachment 1077492 This is more or less what I've been working with lately. I've been mixing up my tactics so as to keep the same one from getting stale but now nothing seems to be working. I've tried "Cross from deep" on my full backs but it hasn't helped.

EDIT: Not those particular players in those positions, it would be Menez on the right wing and Bonaventura on the left.
There's a massive mix-up of instructions there, but the reason they don't cross often is because you told them not to. Work Ball Into Box reduces long shots AND crosses.......... to work the ball into the box.

There's a massive mix-up of instructions there, but the reason they don't cross often is because you told them not to. Work Ball Into Box reduces long shots AND crosses.......... to work the ball into the box.

I actually just figured that out, should have noticed that one sooner. What else do you see that's conflicting? Thanks

What are their passing attribute scores, I like my Fullbacks and wingers to put in crosses and look for players with passing of at least 15 (higher if possible) that coupled with what has been suggested above will improve crossing into the box. You may want to add a little more width as well.

I actually just figured that out, should have noticed that one sooner. What else do you see that's conflicting? Thanks
If it's working for you, then that's fine. Don't change anything else.