GK Given/Sirigu

DR Renan/Cassani

Winger Elia/Neymar/Adam Johnson

CM Vidal/Makoun/Tiote

DC Hummels/Subotic/Juan

where did you finish in the league last season

gk: Enyeama, Renan (plays for avai)

RB: Corchia, Kyle walker, Sime,

Young winger: James rodriguez, Gaitan (both cheap and amazingly talented) + lucas

CM: Moussa sissoko, Denys Garmash and jack rodwell

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

In my save the fulham got 6 or 7th the first season somehow

sounds unrealistic/cheated to me...
Its not cheating to me!!! I got Fulham 5th in my first season!!! Its not just players it depends on morale and how you approach things with the team!!! I signed decent players first season with Fulham and i done well!!!

Its not cheating to me!!! I got Fulham 5th in my first season!!! Its not just players it depends on morale and how you approach things with the team!!! I signed decent players first season with Fulham and i done well!!!

You finished 5th??? so how come your in champions league?? Even if the premier league champions or those in 2nd,3rd or 4th win champions league 5th in league never get a champions league spot!

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

sounds unrealistic/cheated to me...

I agree!!!

well 59mil for fulham second season, and selling lugano for 17million? neither sound doable without cheating thats all.

I am sure that Fulham is not even worth that much (no offence to their supporters)

please post the information SS (club value, debts etc?)

Don't forget reachin Europa League final last season and finishing 8th or 9th!!! They sometimes get new owners aswell!!!
Not saying he hasnt but i would believe him if he says so!!!!

You finished 5th??? so how come your in champions league?? Even if the premier league champions or those in 2nd,3rd or 4th win champions league 5th in league never get a champions league spot!

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I agree!!!

You realize this is not the same guy who made the thread...

Does it matter what he did?? why are you guys debating it he only wants some advice on who to sign so it doesnt matter if he "cheated" or not?

You should try and sign danny sturridge he is a good player he can play on both wings and he is a good striker :)