Status
Not open for further replies.

mibsweden

Reaction score
I would like a fun team to manage. Something that is a challenge, but that has a possibility to be really great with some hard work (like 10-20 years of managing).

A team with a nice fan base, the possibility to have really good crowds in time (like 50,000+ or more) - maybe with expansion of stadium. Anyone have a suggestion?

Some people say Leeds, and that would be a fun team I guess, just would want some more alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
i played as Barnsley there in the championship have around £1million to spend on transfers in first season if you have 11.3 update. They dont really have great players but do get kapo hes a free agent did really well for me. capacity of the ground is around 23,000.

there a low end championship side and you have to be careful where on the amount of money you spend on wages and transfers as they dont have a rich owner or much money in the club.

Southampton. Just started it myself and enjoying better than any other team so far ( Except Dover as LLM )

Hajduk Split is a good choice, in a few years you'll have 35k fans going to your stadium, however didn't try expanding/building new one for now. I suggest that you try it on 11.2 patch because it would be too hard on 11.3 for those who don't play FM in Croatia(it would be hard because of awful IRL management which is destroying our club, and they've lowered everything, even reputation and at least lowering their reputation was unfair due to getting first time after 16 years into europe) but yes you could get it to a great level 11.3 after 10-15 season. On 11.2 I've managed to do that after 6 seasons. Also, to help you, here's LukeCro's 1.HNL(that's how our league is called) re-design, it will help you much :D

leicester, crystal palace, leeds, southampton, qpr, maybe brighton

I would like a fun team to manage. Something that is a challenge, but that has a possibility to be really great with some hard work (like 10-20 years of managing).

A team with a nice fan base, the possibility to have really good crowds in time (like 50,000+ or more) - maybe with expansion of stadium. Anyone have a suggestion?

Some people say Leeds, and that would be a fun team I guess, just would want some more alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Newcastle is the one :D They have a nice fan base, and have a great crowd supporting them and has a good history but is struggling at the moment in the premier league so i think it matches what you want :) They also have some budget around £30m due to the sale of Andy Carroll :/ which is a shame...he's gonna be a world class striker couple years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.