Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

funny player personalities

Reaction score

i especially like "goat"

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice :D

They are both staff of SI. I presume if you have a look for other Sports Interactive staff members they will also have some :D

Reaction score
I found a regen on my Wimbledon game who's personality was "Search Engine"

Scout said on his report "Player is the fountain of all knowledge until you unplug him from the computer"

Reaction score
haha yeah, if you type in "faceinthegame" into the search engine, you get all the SI staff regens

Reaction score
after scouting, the personality "cluck cluck" gives the result <name> blieves that hunter is addicted to a certain brand of peri peri chicken, and if not fed with this dish at least twice a day, "the rage" will quickly descend, and noone will leave the pitch in one piece

Reaction score
are the SI regens any good? or is it as random as the rest of them (although French youngsters seem to be more talented than others on my game)