Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
look at Malouda in the bottom corner

Didn't work, sorry

this is a bit random/funny

Miguel Veloso - now 19-11-08 said he looks like a pokemon/horse :D. Well, let's see

Miguel Veloso - now 19-11-08 said he looks like a pokemon/horse :D. Well, let's see

Yeah, but he knows nothing ;)

I don't think he does. He plays like a horse at times though.

From my Stade de Reims game. That is Shaun Wright-Phillips at left-back. If Cole or Bridge don't make it then he's the man.

Personally, I don't think I would like to share the shower with this guy, bet he comes with a soap on a rope with that guy as his Fav Person..

This just made me LOL..... liverpool were 10th in the league as well....hilarious and pretty random

Personally, I don't think I would like to share the shower with this guy, bet he comes with a soap on a rope with that guy as his Fav Person..

LOL Ricky Martin ... never seen players with celebrities as their favoured personnel (H) maybe he really is gay lol who knows

I had a really good 'un but I deleted all my screenies :S

it's not funny but type "faceinthegame" in the search bar and you get the makers of the game appear as players

when it says going from Newcastle to Newcastle you should check if there's two teams with that name because there is a lot of teams with the same name

Back