Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Vladimir Vasilevich Makarov (Russian: Владимир Васильевич Макаров; March 9, 1947 - August 11, 1979 in Dniprodzerzhynsk, Ukraine SSR) was a Soviet footballer. Makarov played for clubs in Tajikistan and Ukraine from 1969 to 1977. For the last two years of his life, he starred at Pakhtakor Tashkent as a forward in 1978 and 1979, before he died in a mid-air plane crash in August 1979. He was classified as a Master of Sport of the USSR in 1969.

Well I dont have a screen shot or anything but this happened in FM09

Champions league Semi finals both legs

Liverpool 0 - 5 Real Madrid

Real Madrid 1 - 6 Liverpool

Liverpool advanced on away goals :)

Vladimir Vasilevich Makarov (Russian: Владимир Васильевич Макаров; March 9, 1947 - August 11, 1979 in Dniprodzerzhynsk, Ukraine SSR) was a Soviet footballer. Makarov played for clubs in Tajikistan and Ukraine from 1969 to 1977. For the last two years of his life, he starred at Pakhtakor Tashkent as a forward in 1978 and 1979, before he died in a mid-air plane crash in August 1979. He was classified as a Master of Sport of the USSR in 1969.

nah, you've found it!
wondering if there's any Zakhaev in my save...

but I've found John Price!

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

the man who will save us from the machines
View attachment 58903

don't get it mate...

Well I dont have a screen shot or anything but this happened in FM09

Champions league Semi finals both legs

Liverpool 0 - 5 Real Madrid

Real Madrid 1 - 6 Liverpool

Liverpool advanced on away goals :)

nah, complacency becomes an issue...
can't say anything about the result except : CRAZY!

btw, I remembered when ACM kicked out by Dep La Coruna after win 4-1 in San Siro when seeing that result.

nah, you've found it!
wondering if there's any Zakhaev in my save...

but I've found John Price!

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

don't get it mate...

nah, complacency becomes an issue...
can't say anything about the result except : CRAZY!

btw, I remembered when ACM kicked out by Dep La Coruna after win 4-1 in San Siro when seeing that result.

john connor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connor

Check who's discussed in the news and who (the ****) is responding!!!

Found it funny I got all 3 goal of the week with the same player in the same game. Never seen it before, has anybody else?

Anyone had this before?
I've won several cups before but never had this news item haha.

Cheak out his good relationships.....when has he ever played with Akinfeev...? and he's got 19 caps for england, that pretty hilarious...I didn't think our goalkeeping situation was that bad..even Ben Foster is problably better than Almunia

Maybe you signed Akinfeev for your Arsenal side?

Yeah Sanchez this is for you with regards to Almunua being called up to the England team.

View attachment 64144

And I thought I was the only one.

Last edited:
lurkus99 I remember seeing that I think on 09. Or was it 10? :S

__Sanchez__ said:
Cheak out his good relationships.....when has he ever played with Akinfeev...? and he's got 19 caps for england, that pretty hilarious...I didn't think our goalkeeping situation was that bad..even Ben Foster is problably better than Almunia

Why is he number 2? And almunia plays for england on everyones games.

Have a look at that! I was devastated to have conceded in the 97th minute seeing as only 4 minutes were indicated, but for me to go and score a winner in the 99th minute!!

Back