Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Indeed, the shirt numbers. "-1" not only 1 player with that number, but 2 oO) VERY strange!

I got a guy named Boban Petkoveski from a small club for just 575 K USD. (Age 25) because that was his Maximum release fee. :)
Funny thing is he is at his peak as FC/AM/MC. Almost all his relevant attribs are in 18-19 and mental skills are very high as well as physical skills.
I played him for 1 season ... now his value is 18 Million and increasing as he plays.. Already getting offers from Real and City... :)

How can a club keep such a stupid Maximum release fee for such a good player.!!

I wish i could attach a screenshot... but I can access internet only through office :(

A strong Man Utd side got knocked out of the FA cup 4th round by IPSWICH!

A strong Man Utd side got knocked out of the FA cup 4th round by IPSWICH!

in real life i wouldn't call that a strong man utd side, diouf and welbeck are awful, carrick and anderson are awful, park is shocking, mr. versatile at right back = lol
but. why the **** is park wearing the no. 7 shirt!?!?

in real life i wouldn't call that a strong man utd side, diouf and welbeck are awful, carrick and anderson are awful, park is shocking, mr. versatile at right back = lol
but. why the **** is park wearing the no. 7 shirt!?!?
OK but Van der sar, Ferdinand, Vidic, Valencia and lol at Park at O'shea it's a strong FM man utd apart from two strikers

View attachment 67934

what the **** , never had this

Happened on my current save.
Fortunately, it's between my goalkeeper and my striker, so the "disruption on the field" never showed.
The feud is going on for several years now, although strangely one-sided - my keeper hates the striker, but the striker has the keeper as one of his favored players...

Sorry, I can't post screens as I am at work, but it's certainly a chuckle-moment for me.

Way back in the days I had a save when the board decided to build a new stadium that was half the capacity of my current stadium....way to go, board.

yeh goalie and striker for me but gaolie has his own seat on bench lol and hes going at eos.

Back