Anyone who says FM13 is not realistic think again! I finished fourth in my first season with spurs to miss out on qualification for the CL because chelsea won it! Absolutely fuming!

Thank god this game is so realistic (just joking) Happend again, 1 page after my other goal from own half :p. [video=youtube;V8gJiBg8R74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gJiBg8R74[/video]

Came across something for the very first time. Criticised Joleon Lescotts inclusion over Ferdinand in the England squad, and he slagged me off for it. This game gets better every day

Papiss Cisse had scored 2 goals in the 1st half, then in 2nd half he scored and own goal commentry said "thats his hat-trick, he's been an assassin in front of goal" haha

Playing the demo as QPR. First game of the season I'm holding steady at Liverpool 0-0. Then Downing crosses into the box, a poor cross with no Liverpool players near it. But Stephane Mbia does a diving header directly into my goal. Like, it wasn't even close to going over the top or anything. And there was no one near him so he would have had time to kick it. Anyway, I lost 1-0.
Would upload but I don't think you can in the demo?

Chris Coleman called up a 30 year old striker who plays for a non-league US Team, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!