Funny screenshots

matt_cfc

Reaction score
I remember browsing these forums ages ago before they got remade (or wotever the technical term is for it) and i always liked the "Funny screenshots thread".

Basically ppl posted funny screenshots they took from the game (which is pretty obvious)
it was made even bettr with the media comment editor with such things like "Mourinho: Wengers wife was amazing last night" and things like tht.

I think with FM2006 we should start it again.

to start with i havent got many good ones but i got nine players in the team of the week once.
(im just uploading the pic now)

Last edited:
and who started that great thread :D

that screenshots not funny :(

lol ano but a only got the game a cuple days ago an av not got any funny ones.

i jst thought that was weird cos the maximum ive ever had is 3 in team of the week.

i should uv made the thread name "unusual/funny screenshots" instead

Can you please keep your posts free of 'txt' language.

Bit harsh Sean, think even a speshial person could read that.

yeh not really funny ive had all eleven twice in team of the week.

matt_cfc said:
lol ano but a only got the game a cuple days ago an av not got any funny ones.

Hes alreayd said its not meant to be funny ^ so stop saying its not funny

weird

This weird thing happen when my bro was in charge of Milan. He subbed Simic for Jankulovski and moved cafu from a LB to a RM position. But when he confimed it Simic was in the same position with Cafu and they were both together next to each other. When i check the tactics again one player was missing. Here you guys go pics, if you dont understand wat im talkin about.

Ha Ha did he play the game with 10 men?

another one from me ; i dont know if you'll think this one is funny (the last one wasnt supposed to be though)

for those of u who know about Scottish football, youll know that Craig Brewster is player manager of Inverness Caley. here is the pic:

a thing they have to fix probably in the game

lol It is an understandable mistake from SI.

I wonder who will win that arguement :D :p

It should be working with youngsters aged 12

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thats just not funny at all.

how do you do screenshots because i got i really good one