strachjames

Reaction score
I'm currently managing albion rovers in the scottish third division and i was flickin thru my youth team when i stumbled across this regen called craig hunter. In his personality bit it says " Paddy Connoly believes Hunter to be addicted to a certain brand of grilled chicken and peri peri chips. If Hunter is not fed with this meal at least twice a day then "THE RAGE" can quickly descend on his shoulders and nobody leaves the pitch in one piece"................................................ What is all that about?lol. Ive never seen anythin like this and bin playin the games for ages. does this happen regularly.

View attachment 4627

LOL,it is funny.I seen it before on the Facebook FM09 fan page.Did SI do it or Hackers?

im assumin its si mate. how would hackers do it ?? ****** class eitha way tho. I couldnt believe it. lool.

SI certainly have a sense of humour,it would of been even funnier if they had put deep fried Mars Bars.LOL

yea and i love the way the main word to describe his personality is "cluck cluck"!! ****** class!!

type in
faceinthegame
on the search bar
all those players there will have funny personalities.
its si developers i believe who have been added into the game

type in
faceinthegame
on the search bar
all those players there will have funny personalities.
its si developers i believe who have been added into the game

none of those players have funny personalities

Fact Hig I've seen one uploaded here about needing to be watched due to his tendency to fall off balcanys

haha brilliant, im scouting them players to find some funny personalitys

I think I just got one on mine as well. It's not as odd as yours but it's still a strange one.

I never hear of this before lol. Im goin to search for them now.

I'm currently managing albion rovers in the scottish third division and i was flickin thru my youth team when i stumbled across this regen called craig hunter. In his personality bit it says " Paddy Connoly believes Hunter to be addicted to a certain brand of grilled chicken and peri peri chips. If Hunter is not fed with this meal at least twice a day then "THE RAGE" can quickly descend on his shoulders and nobody leaves the pitch in one piece"................................................ What is all that about?lol. Ive never seen anythin like this and bin playin the games for ages. does this happen regularly.

View attachment 4627

That is Ter (the main graphics/skinning guy of SI). I even remember being dragged to Nandos by him and a few other SI's when I visited a few years ago.

i had a weird one once about him being arrogant and will never admit when he is wrong an if somone makes a valid point he will make up any nonsense to counter it, i just read marshys one, and its the same as his.

i find this funny as *** being i work at nandos lol i never seen this b4

that is hillarious I love it, wish I could find me one of those or 11 so I could have a whole starting 11 with screwed up personalities