Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad mate! Just the Slazenger could be smaller in the top left conter and the badge is fine as it is

I like slazenger sportswear and it's British =) I thought of Umbro, Reebok and your usual british brands but it's too common so Slazenger it is even though they don't make football kits

Liverpool

Home: Red with White Sleeves
Away: Yellow and Blue Stripes
3rd: Pink 2 Tone

Sponsor: Apple
Make: Puma

Did you get my PM Furaiz?

Because you are Louis H, we are not stupid.

steady on mate, i am doing the kits, just forgot about updating first post. By the way, you'll notice I have a request embargo list. One request a week maximum.

Mate could you help me with something

When adding sponsors to the kit how do you take away the background so it's a cut out image ??

help would be great
thanks

Mate could you help me with something

When adding sponsors to the kit how do you take away the background so it's a cut out image ??

help would be great
thanks

if you have photoshop, press w for magic wand. then click on what you want removed, then use ctrl+x to cut it. You should check that all parts you need removing are selected

have already requested this kit on another request page, but unfortunately doesn't work so im seeing if you may do something different?? stuff looks great i just want a nice simple arsenal away kit:
but obv just the shirt..

One for Prescot Cables :p

Home
Orange shirt (but a sort of yellowy orange), black sleeves, 3 orange adidas stripes in them
Central Badge
Sponsor: JD Sports (the round logo)
Manufacturer: Adidas

Away
Black Shirt, orange sleeves, 3 black adidas stripes
Central Badge
Sponsor: JD Sports the round one again
Manufacturer: Adidas

Status
Not open for further replies.