jonesbilly194

Reaction score
started January top of the premier league by eight points..
doing well in the fa cup
same for Europa league.
come may I'm 3rd, lost in semi finals of fa cup and Europe.

I've tried everything to halt this slump! my team just turned from a team of all stars to having more flops than a retirement home!
what could have happened? I don't keep the same tactic for ages, switch between 352 442 & 451. I signed a few people in January but it hasn't done anything to my harmony?

I know the feeling bro. :\

I was top for 34 games with Sheffield United in the Championship. Ended up finishing 7th, 5 points outside the play offs. It really annoying, but thats football I guess :(

That's just part of football mate :)

Only thing I'd say for next time is to not keep changing your tactics, and make sure your players don't get complacent.

Scotty98TR:1724236 said:
That's just part of football mate :)

Only thing I'd say for next time is to not keep changing your tactics, and make sure your players don't get complacent.

okay buddy, have told everyone who's not preformed they better pick themselves up! I'm just going to finish the season and then get demaio or Falcao as both are up for sale!

just wondering how you stop player's becoming complacent?

Mainly in press conferences. When they ask you the questions the answers you need to say will be obvious enough. :)
Things like if they say your team should be thrashing the opposition, tell them the other team could be tough opposition or something like that :)

i don't if a player under performs for a while i drop him stick him in the reserves for 2 weeks and that seems to do the trick for me

robertlecomber09:1724386 said:
i don't if a player under performs for a while i drop him stick him in the reserves for 2 weeks and that seems to do the trick for me

I'll try this out next time it happens, skrtel is going to be spending a lot of time in the reserves!

reloaded the save to march, went back through and won the league!
not sure if that counts as cheating but oh well!
weird thing is my board gave me a transfer budget for the next year is.. £12,000
every other team around me have just got all my targets -.-

i got skrtel and he is solid for me my top cb's skrtel shawcross and taylor who always do well the problem is they all play well but i only play 2 cb's so its hard to play them all the time but they don't moan when left out for a while which is good