xelliotx

Reaction score
Anyone played to like 2050? It'd be awesome to start the game in 3012 hahah

I think the longest i got was to 2024. Can you even go past 2050??

longest was on FM11 in an online that is still being run. We are in 2042 and it's been quite a number of days. Think we are 59 days now in game time.

Farthest I have gone was 2017 in FM 11. I seen a guy playing FM 12 in year 2084 or something though. He has a career thread over at sortitoutsi forums.

Farthest I have gone was 2017 in FM 11. I seen a guy playing FM 12 in year 2084 or something though. He has a career thread over at sortitoutsi forums.

You gotta link mate? I'd like to see that

Played as long as 2050 in FM11, I'm trying to do the same on 12 but this seems much more heavier as the seasons go by.

Furthest ive done is to 2017 on this current and first save on FM12. Will go alot further too. I'm sticking with this one and going to try and build my reputation as a manager up as i started as a sunday league footballer. Somehow i'm now managing Spain but with any luck this will get me a job at a big European club.

Furthest iv managed so far is 2042 and counting still

I normally just have one save for each edition of football manager. The furthest i got to was 2074 with Northampton, i would still be playing that one if i didnt get 'save game could not be loaded' :(

Someone a couple of months ago loaded a database which was holidayed until 2300... Cardiff were current Premiership champions (for the last 6 out of 7 seasons) and Wales had got to a World Cup Final I believe.

Can't find a link though, perhaps someone else knows?

2023 with Red Star in FM 2011...in this one, with Orgryte 2019.

On FM11 i got to 2084 and at the moment on FM12 i'm just about to start season 2063/64 with Tottenham

2022 for me but last year someone holidayed to the year 5000 and then it stopped as he hit a crash dump

wow ctall LOL, good for you man...how on Earth do you find the time? The furthest I've gone is 2021 with PSG.