Resource icon

Fury - Bournmouth PL 96 points 2020-04-29

so i've been struggling to find a consistent tactic for my Legia team, i could build around. i've tried many forums, many tactics, starting over the first season three times now (doing a save without incoming transfers to have some extra challenge), and this looks VERY promising. Easy to fit players into, as it has many universal roles, solid in defence and my players are finally creating lots of valid chances. plugged it in just before winter break and well.... early days but looks good:

1588173131979.png

ill report back if it keeps on going

Untitled.png

Gotze :(
Definately need a new striker xD

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 532
1588190614040.png

season finished. finally a tactic i am enjoying. i am the better team basically every game, with a few bizarre blips here and there, overall best tactic i've tried in a long while. good in defence and GREAT in attack. results picked up immediately after switching to this one.

ended up winning the domestic double with a comfortable 12 point lead in the league.

would definetly recommend this tactic!

Thx for the feedback, it's very nice to see that it works for others.
To help preventing some late conceded goals (75/85 min +) i change the team mentality to balance.

I just started playing with this tactic. I'm Sheffield United and it's only September 2019 and then..wow, this happened:

1588204610933.png

I just finished the season with Sheffield. 3rd place. Great.

Very consistent tactic, strong offensive (PL's best attack with Sheffield first season) and reasonably good in defense. Perhaps the best tactic I have tested in many months at FM 2020. Let's see if it remains strong in the second season as other tactics have stopped working after one season.

Attachments

• 1588297151758.png
    1588297151758.png
    227.6 KB · Views: 408
Would love to give this a go. Is anybody able to post team and player instructions please?
I am playing on iPad and therefore I have to input it manually.
thanks in advance.

Would love to give this a go. Is anybody able to post team and player instructions please?
I am playing on iPad and therefore I have to input it manually.
thanks in advance.
Hi, is this what you want?

Attachments

• Team.png
    Team.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 202
As expected, the tactic stopped working in the second season. I do not blame the tactic, but ME. It has been like that at FM20. One tactic works wonderfully in one season and stops working in the second.