Future British Superstars (less known)...

kino4city

Reaction score
Any ideas who will be the next Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, or even Wayne Rooney???

NOT ALLOWED...

any obvious superstars... eg. Nani, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge. bascially no players who have played a decent amount of first team premiership apps.

regens players, whats the point theyre game specific they dont appear the same for all basically.

LAYOUT REQUEST

Player: First Name; Surname; eg. Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni
Club: Club Full Name; eg. Manchester City
Legend Comparison: Alan Shearer
Other: In my 3rd season as Liverpool, to partner Torres I wanted a strong, energetic forward who could score goals and i mean goals. Apperances so far: 24(5) Goals so far: 23 and now in the England first team, partnered Rooney in the last 2 International Games

Please COPY AND PASTE THIS and then add your comments to this

Player:
Club:
Other:

Many Thanks and looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

ps. Please also comment on my new games states as I am a proud manchester city fan for my best 16 years

Player: Daniel Pacheco
Club: Liverpool

Legend Comparison: David Villa

has made some first team appearences for Liverpool but he looks too be a great prospect for the next 2 years.

Jonjo Shelvey - Charlton athletic, 17, new Frank Lampard

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Kieran Gibbs - Arsenal

Any ideas who will be the next Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, or even Wayne Rooney???

NOT ALLOWED...

any obvious superstars... eg. Nani, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge. bascially no players who have played a decent amount of first team premiership apps.

regens players, whats the point theyre game specific they dont appear the same for all basically.

LAYOUT REQUEST

Player: First Name; Surname; eg. Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni
Club: Club Full Name; eg. Manchester City
Legend Comparison: Alan Shearer
Other: In my 3rd season as Liverpool, to partner Torres I wanted a strong, energetic forward who could score goals and i mean goals. Apperances so far: 24(5) Goals so far: 23 and now in the England first team, partnered Rooney in the last 2 International Games

Please COPY AND PASTE THIS and then add your comments to this

Player:
Club:
Other:

Many Thanks and looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

ps. Please also comment on my new games states as I am a proud manchester city fan for my best 16 years

Where did you get Nani from?

Not sure about comparison
Alex smithies - gk - 19yr old - Huddersfield town - english
Chris Gunter - drl - 20yr old - Nottingham Forest - Welsh
Phil Jones - drc - 17yr old - Blackburn - English
Joe Mattock - d/wl -19yr old - WBA - English
Potts already said
Bell-Baggie - amr/fc - 17 year Old - ? forgot - English
Ched Evans - sc - 20yr old - Sheff. United - Welsh

I am on the verge of Make Man Utd a British team with exception of Pogba & Macheda +Lavie a 17yr old french DC/DMC - For me he's my makelele despite not having A great PA. I sold all others/will sell all others and replaced them with the above stated youngsters.

Benik Afobe, Arsenal, Fwd ENG!! great prospect!!
Mark Albrighton Villa WNG ENG!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Bell-Baggie - amr/fc - 17 year Old - ? forgot - English

plays for Reading

People use the template.

Player: James Tomkins
Club: West Ham

Legend Comparison: Well he's tall and tough
Position: Centre Half

Player: Frazer Campbell
Club: Sunderland
Legend Comparison: micheal owen
Other:

why do u have 2 use the template its alot easier for people just to post how they want then doing a comparison and all that

yeah sorry nani, what an idiot where lokking for only british players mainly

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

why do u have 2 use the template its alot easier for people just to post how they want then doing a comparison and all that

Just thought it would be easier and then your more likely to find the right player when other people look at it. Also if the first post wasn't shown because sometimes it show the most recent ones at the top so yeah thats why...