19mdh89

Reaction score
Hey

Been reading a lot of the holidaying into the future threads and seen the guy who holidayed with the icelandic premier league open. this give motivation to do the same with the english premiership, started this a few days ago, currently into the year 2121 and still going.

i'll be willing to upload photos of the future and stuff if people request them. Just think its quite a decent idea. There's been some funny outcomes so far on this future game

wow expected it to be a lot more change than that. still very similar teams winning leagues as it is now. any chance we could see the other leagues if you included them? -championship,league1+2???

wow expected it to be a lot more change than that. still very similar teams winning leagues as it is now. any chance we could see the other leagues if you included them? -championship,league1+2???

I've got two holidaying saves going at the moment, the one i uploaded there is just the premiership, however with my other one i have all the leagues down to the blue square premier open and there has been a lot more change, Brentford are in the champions league for example. My other save is only on the year 2060 but i'll upload some screen shots of that one because its a lot different

I'm not sure I can wait that long until Leeds make into the top three.

Fulham in the Championship and Brentford winning something.

I don't approve this.

newcastle are sat bottom of the premiership at the moment, theyve been a bit of a yoyo club over the last 20 years and have only won the championship a few times. no fa cups or anything. as a sunderland fan I loved seeing this :p

:( i'm a newcastle fan *sigh* its expected they always do bad...even if they have one season where they are awesome...they will lose in other seasons..they are so inconsistent! Like IRL, beating chelsea, arsenal and all that then lose to **** teams! Now its a mess!

palace in the premiership? im not suprised, they always end up there and dont get relegated :D

Can you tell me how watford have been doin please?

Into the late 2070's now, watford have fallen all the way into league 2, they did have a few seasons in the conference from 2062. No fa cups but they did win the johnstones paint trophy 4 times! half way through the current season theyre struggling in league 2 again, however.

england win world cup couple of times and palace are in the prem. happy days

Could you upload this? I would love to play it :D

Hey

Been reading a lot of the holidaying into the future threads and seen the guy who holidayed with the icelandic premier league open. this give motivation to do the same with the english premiership, started this a few days ago, currently into the year 2121 and still going.

i'll be willing to upload photos of the future and stuff if people request them. Just think its quite a decent idea. There's been some funny outcomes so far on this future game

can you upload that save game from the prem future pls? i'd be interested to see whats going on that far ahead.

What about Solihull Moors? Could you post a screenshot of theier league positions?

Regards Goll