Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Has anyone got a save around 6 to 8 years into the game? I'm wanting to do a save where most of the real life players are getting older, but there are still some around, so if anyone has got any and could upload them, I'd be grateful! :)

P.S. it would be preferable if the save either hadn't been affected by you, or atleast not in England (So you haven't won loads with a big club, or made a club big that isn't :)), but if you have I'd still be grateful for it anyway! :D

I have a save that is in 2020 and 2015 , but when I uploaded it never appeared on here... Mods must not of accepted It for some reason:/

I uploaded it to the custom scenarios/databases which is surely where I should of done?

I uploaded it to the custom scenarios/databases which is surely where I should of done?

I don't know to be honest, best person to ask would be TheBetterHalf.

Did you try upload it to the website, or did you upload it to a file-sharing website then just give a link? Fairly sure you are meant to do the latter :)

If you check the Share your save thread I have one with Cardiff!

Yeah it doesn't matter henry, I am using kezza's now anyway :)

P.S. nice work with Cardiff mate :D You just retired and I'm going to try overtake Cardiff again with Arsenal :)

I don't know to be honest, best person to ask would be TheBetterHalf.

Did you try upload it to the website, or did you upload it to a file-sharing website then just give a link? Fairly sure you are meant to do the latter :)

I don't want to upload to a file sharing site due to bad experinces in the past... So if I cant upload to here like someone did last year, then im sorry but I wont be uploading

I don't want to upload to a file sharing site due to bad experinces in the past... So if I cant upload to here like someone did last year, then im sorry but I wont be uploading

Okay it's your choice :) As I said, message TBH and see what she says :)

You could always make your own save by running a normal game but putting yourself as employed and go on holiday. Set it to return on a date and leave it running overnight. Et voila.

You could always make your own save by running a normal game but putting yourself as employed and go on holiday. Set it to return on a date and leave it running overnight. Et voila.

I've got one now anyway, but my laptop isn't the fastest and it would take me ages. Plus the game stops whenever you get a job offer doesn't it?

I'm not sure, as I have never used the holiday feature myself. But if you have one now, no need to gamble :D

On the latest version, can't you add leagues mid-game also? Maybe you could speed it up by only running one small basic league, and then when you come back to play it, add more leagues to get back to the level of game you usually play.

I'm not sure, as I have never used the holiday feature myself. But if you have one now, no need to gamble :D

On the latest version, can't you add leagues mid-game also? Maybe you could speed it up by only running one small basic league, and then when you come back to play it, add more leagues to get back to the level of game you usually play.
Yeah you can add league's, but it'd still take for ages. I've added my own league's for next season onto the save I've got :)